ladydyver

Why do you not like to give oral sex to your man???

I don't mind giving... :) And, I don't ask for reciprocation either. If I want to suck a dick, I'll suck a dick...

How ya' doin'?:$:$

Walt
You should probably get a Rent-a-Cop uniform and try again. :ph34r:
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I don't mind giving... :) And, I don't ask for reciprocation either. If I want to suck a dick, I'll suck a dick...

Walt

Mmmm... Bacon!! :o:D;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Walt
Walt, you have much better chances in a Fed Ex uniform ;)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Walt
Walt, you have much better chances in a Fed Ex uniform ;)

Not with me though. I like my man in a cop uniform (well, if he's a cop). Oh my... Just thinking about it is making me all horny... Gotta go... Gotta make a call. :o:ph34r:

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

The only problem with it is that if he gets his before you get yours, only one of you is falling asleep happy.

There are such thing as men with decent cardio that can finish and still go another couple rounds. duhh;):P

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

watching sex talk.....sorry:):):):):):)

I didn't reply to your poll, but here's my answer:

The only times I find fellatio unpleasant are when the guy gags me or cuts off my ability to breathe, both of which make my eyes water and my nose run.

Smaller guys get more blow jobs.

At least, they do from me.

rl

P.S. And yes, I swallow.
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Actually, I used to be in there, didn't enjoy it much at all. But with the guy Im dating now, I love to do that. I just really dig him and what not. He is so respectful. My ex-husband of 10 years just made me feel like "I Had too" and dammitt I don't "have" to do anything. Plus with my ex. it made me feel dirty and used. I really think it depends on who your with!;)

The only problem with it is that if he gets his before you get yours, only one of you is falling asleep happy.

There are such thing as men with decent cardio that can finish and still go another couple rounds. duhh;):P

Where? :D

I know of one n NY:P
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Where? :D

I know one, give me ur number and I'll have him call you:P;)
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Actually, I used to be in there, didn't enjoy it much at all. But with the guy Im dating now, I love to do that. I just really dig him and what not. He is so respectful. My ex-husband of 10 years just made me feel like "I Had too" and dammitt I don't "have" to do anything. Plus with my ex. it made me feel dirty and used. I really think it depends on who your with!;)

We are such similar creatures it amazes me - been through a lot of similar experiences - good and bad:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!