d_squared431

Congrats Theonlyski!

Thanks Deedy and Lisa, hopefully I make it!!

I look forward to getting out there and seeing if I got what it takes.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

....awww, our little boy has grown up! ;)

Congrats! B|

Not counting my chickens just yet, I have 6 weeks of yardwork, painting, buffing and waxing floors, oh, and maybe some skydiving ahead of me.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

....awww, our little boy has grown up! ;)

Congrats! B|

Not counting my chickens just yet, I have 6 weeks of yardwork, painting, buffing and waxing floors, oh, and maybe some skydiving ahead of me.

Don't forget scrubbing the toilets with a toothbrush. :ph34r:

Congratulations. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

eat right, drink plenty of water, sleep, and especially don't let them get inside your head, once you start doubting yourself its game over

good luck
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

eat right, drink plenty of water, sleep, and especially don't let them get inside your head, once you start doubting yourself its game over

good luck

yeah, I'm hearing that theres alot of mind games going on... I can handle that pretty well I think,

Just a word of advice, don't stall you canopy about 75ft above the ground and smash youself up. I still kick myself in the ass when I think about it.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!