Nataly

Do you get ANGRY??

This cow gets angry! Watch out, if you piss me off; I'll kick you.

:P:ph34r:

AACK! Mad cow! Mad cow! Run away!

:D:D:D Don't think I'd like to be the one to piss off Lisa!!! :D:D:D

There are ways that you can calm her . . . given the right skill set.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yup, the Taurean Bull in me rears its horns.. :S I've worked very hard on controlling my temper (counseling helped teach me to channel my energy and learn to effectively communicate), and I have calmed significantly. :)
g

Counseling is the bestest. I was on a homicidal rampage at one point. All better now. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Yup, the Taurean Bull in me rears its horns.. :S I've worked very hard on controlling my temper (counseling helped teach me to channel my energy and learn to effectively communicate), and I have calmed significantly. :)
g

Yeah, but I've done the opposite!! I've turned from a meek little kitty to a raging wildcat!! It's *crazy*!! :S:|

Must be lack of sex :D:D All work and no play makes for one ANGRY Nataly!! :ph34r:

Seriously, though, I'm surprised at myself. I just never thought I was an angry person - not even passively. And I have a theory that anger is not really an emotion - it's a symptom with an underlying cause/emotion.. So if this theory is correct, there is something else I'm feeling that is coming out as anger.

Not sure if I'm explaining that right. Anyway, I can't work out what the real problem is. I just see red with this particular topic.. [:/]
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

The only person I really get angry at is my ex-husband and that's only because he does stupid shit involving my kids.

With everyone else, I usually don't give people the satisfaction of getting a rise out of me. I'm very capable of remaining indifferent. You all have been quite a test. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You all have been quite a test. :P

Looks down at shoes and mumbles embarrassed apology.. :$
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I was very angry today at the drive thru at the pharmacy. I felt like jumping in that little tub thing so it would suck me into the window area where the lady was so i could slap her. How hard is it for them to see that the script was written for 90 days which is for 3 months not 1.5 months. :S

I had pharmacy rage/anger issues today...:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I have anger issues. I didnt always have them, but now that I'm older and actions carry more weight, I find myself angry a lot. I recognize I have a n issue and read this:

Angry people tend to demand things: fairness, appreciation, agreement, willingness to do things their way. Everyone wants these things, and we are all hurt and disappointed when we don't get them; but angry people demand them, and when their demands aren't met, their disappointment becomes anger.

I can honestly say that the part that I think I can relate to the most is the fairness part. I try my best at work, and some slug next to me gets paid the same even though he couldnt care less and does half of what I do.

Why get angry when you can get even? :P

Last time I got really angry was 8th grade, when this asshole pushed me into the locker as I was opening it. I just lost it...turned around and gave him 5 shots directly to the face. I think he was surprised by that :P Had to get stitches for my eyebrow too.

That was the last time I really got angry, last time I was in a real fight...and now I work as a bouncer. Go figure...:P

[

I am curious, though, with whom did you buy a house? (Business partner? Friend? Spouse? Loved-one?)

Thankfully, it's not a vengeful feeling, but I feel really, really, really wound-up/upset [:/]

Bought the house with my now-ex. I could go into details about how I thought we would get married & last forever, but that would only encourage people to point out how stupid I was, etc., etc., and I wouldn't really be able to disagree.. :S

Some one on here has a signature line that I really like: "Holking on to anger is like holding a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at some one. You're the one who gets burned." or something like that.

On the other side of that coin is, "Seeing the recognition in their eyes is half the reason for pulling the trigger." I haven't been there in quite a while.

Love is never stupid. It's a wonderful thing to be able to do and to receive. How we act in the real world around us while we are in love... Well, it's hard to be objective about ourselves in that case.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

The only person I really get angry at is my ex-husband and that's only because he does stupid shit involving my kids.

With everyone else, I usually don't give people the satisfaction of getting a rise out of me. I'm very capable of remaining indifferent. You all have been quite a test. :P

:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, this one time, I did get you to say "you're Billy? Fuck you Billy!"

:ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's pretty hard for me to get angry, and I don't really hold grudges. Sometimes every now and then someone will cross the line, and I'll snap, either verbally, or trying to tackle them.

For an example, I was driving a group of us around base. I normally drive a Honda Civic, and was not used to driving a huge full-sized duty van. I took corners a little fast, but otherwise didn't do anything reckless.

One of my fellow co-workers decided to express his distaste in my driving, by opening my door, and throwing all the water from his water bottle in my face.

There's only been 3 or 4 times in my life I've been pissed off enough to charge at someone. That was one of those times. Completely uncalled for on both our parts.
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.