GogglesnTeeth

How is everyone doing with "Rule The Seas?"

There's so many things to do when you're at the lower levels (hint: don't spend money to go back to lower ports to kick someone ass).

When you get energy and nerve..put that in training and petty crimes. Later for that midget. He's there..do what you gotta DO. And do it often.

Earl and Flyinchicken have been VERY good helps to me, in another month I'll be ready to to really do what I need to do . But for now I'm training and pulling petty crimes when I can.

Break people of out prison when possible.
Play the slots at MAX..but only when you're in IW
If nothing els, come in and get your lucky dip and dig for treasure, but make sure you're in IW

*wink* I can't wait to get into GANG CRIME....can you???? whoo hoooo!

And read the forums...and talk to your upper echelon gang members in email..

Train train train..and try not to feel soooooooooo bad about the fidget...Cheers!!!~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Level 20 (soon to be 21) for me. I try and gain a level every day or day and half as I don't have a whole lot of time to just sit and play (meaning....no PC access at work:() But I am slowly but surely trudging along..all of my stats are in the high 20,000's. I am still toying with the idea of becoming a RP. What bothers me the most is that I stated out in the top 10 of our gang and now I am at 29. It bothers me that I am tumbling down ,but I just can't gain a level or two a day....[:/] I do have lots of money though!!
;):$

Bobbi

A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I'm at 61, trying NOT to hit 62. Right now, my speed, defense, and strength are all about the same around 285000. My seamanship... that's another story, but even so I still manage to kill some people with it only being at 22000...

I try to train as much as possible. My awakeness hurts sometimes, and i try to get put in the IW by beating on people around 75 (figure go with that then if i do win i get some good points), and i keep winning. It's hard to go play the slots :S

I'm gonna hit 62 soon, and i hope to get my defense, strength and speed up to 300000 before i get to 63...

"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Ahh...i'm only level 7 :$

But my gang is awesome and i have shitload of money in the bank. I try to do crimes and training when I can....

I'm Black Thunder, so holla!!

oh you're too good from the DZ gang eh....:P

Ahh...i'm only level 7 :$

But my gang is awesome and i have shitload of money in the bank. I try to do crimes and training when I can....

I'm Black Thunder, so holla!!

oh you're too good from the DZ gang eh....:P

Hahaha well by the time I joined I forgotten what the name of the gang was and this guy busted me out of prison and recruited me, so I was like why not...

;)
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Damn you guys!

Started playing last night.

Don't exactly get the whole idea yet, but learning the ropes.

Wanna know how to mess with people? Attack them then send money back! A message I got: "wat is the big deal. u attack me and then u send me some money back?y????" :D

~skysprite

Damn you guys!

Wanna know how to mess with people? Attack them then send money back! A message I got: "wat is the big deal. u attack me and then u send me some money back?y????" :D

i thought about doing that actually.... haven't yet, cause i'm a greedy pirate that wants to keep all me loot.... arrrrrrrB|:):)

Damn you guys!

i thought about doing that actually.... haven't yet, cause i'm a greedy pirate that wants to keep all me loot.... arrrrrrrB|:):)

I gave back more than I took even because you have to send a minimum of $5000! :D

"You were kicked from your gang. 23 Sep 2007, 2:42am" :o Am I too nice to be in the DZ.com gang?? :(:$
~skysprite

DOH!

So the person I attacked then sent money back just showed up in the DZ.com gang (wasn't in before)! :D:D Fess up! Which one of you is it?! :ph34r::D

(I was put back in the gang. Turns out it was a mistake! Suuure! Y'all probably just heard how mean I am and would rather I be a friend than foe! :|:D)

~skysprite

Well... I gave it a shot but quite frankly, the game is too boring for me. So I started mudding again.

Which reminds me... I need to dump everything I own on RTS back to the gang and give up me gang privys...

If you folks like RTS, you would truly dig mudding. Much more exciting, interesting, involvment, exploring, ass kicking, etc. Anyone interested can PM me
Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They blocked it!!!!! They totally blocked it!!!!! It's seriously not fair!!!!!!! I'm in the middle of nowhere (beauford sea north of me, barrow about 200 miles west of me), and I can't get on rule the seas!!!! I can't get my daily money :-( or points :-( or anything!!!!!!

That's so not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles

Bwahahahahahaha

.: Battle

Level/Reward Adjustment of this Fight: 200%

Your original speed: 156,120
Speed after pants: 249,791

You are in a fight with sistersludge.

sistersludge certainly does look quick!

Your armor combined brings you to 171,579 defense.
You wield your Shield and Spear with a strength of 194,033 (+85%)
sistersludge hit 43,055,800 damage on you using their Davy Jones' Tomahawk Musket.
sistersludge hit you with their Gyro Arm for 15,930,646 damage.
sistersludge killed you.

sistersludge gained 1 from you $284 Their gang took.
Their gang took $284 from you.

Back
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hi gang,

for all lower levels that want to level up fast:

Go to Rome, search for Thobbit - then kick his ass, he's a high level (forgot which) but weak as a baby, I got 5 levels up from him/her at one time.
I think we already have a list of bunnies at the Alt. Thieves on gang forum (can't get to it right now) so hitting those people would help you advance faster, in turn giving you more Energy/Nerve to play with.

happy hunting.