skymama

Have you ever seen a bong firsthand?

Filled 'em with icewater, wine, whatever seemed good at the time. My dad found a small one in my car when I was in HS...told him it was an incense burner...I think he bought it, or just didn't want to argue about it.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

I find it hard to believe that there are people out there that do not know what a bong is, unless they called it something different in different parts of the country. Like the "Soda, Coke, Pop, Tonic" thing.

So, those of you who don't call it a "bong".... what do you call a water pipe used to smoke marijuana??? What is the terminology in your area?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

well thats the whole point. marijuana is illeagal in the states. therfore, you can not sell a bong for that pupouse. Rules are rules i dont make them up:S

Illegality and non-existence are two different things.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I find it hard to believe that there are people out there that do not know what a bong is, unless they called it something different in different parts of the country. Like the "Soda, Coke, Pop, Tonic" thing.

I've seen bongs in movies, I've never been around one up close. I don't know why a person would do a bong hit instead of smoking a joint, maybe someone could enlighten me on that.

As to the question about me going to parties- I was a serious swimmer from the age of 8 through college and was training 3-4 hours a day. I wasn't about to put something in my lungs that would make it harder for me to accomplish my goals after all that work. People drank at parties I went to in college, (not in high school), they just didn't do drugs. At least, not around me.

I got married at 20 and got pregnant for the first time at 22. My life was just not geared towards partying. Even now around the dz, I know people go off and experiment, I'm not stupid. I'm just not the person they ask to go do drugs with them so I never see anything more than someone smoking a joint sometimes.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

...Stupidest question ever.

Geez, Dude, that's really rude.

Ban his ass!!

Now that you've seen the pic's, when you go to Nick's dorm room you will know what to look for! :PB|
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

I don't know why a person would do a bong hit instead of smoking a joint, maybe someone could enlighten me on that.

Smoking a joint is to sipping a beer as a bong hit is to slamming down a couple shots of 151.

Using a bong can also be less wasteful, since the herb doesn't burn away between hits as badly.

I was a serious swimmer from the age of 8 through college and was training 3-4 hours a day. I wasn't about to put something in my lungs that would make it harder for me to accomplish my goals after all that work.

Weren't you the one who mentioned Michael Phelps? ;)

Even now around the dz, I know people go off and experiment, I'm not stupid.

They've stopped experimenting. They know how it works and what they do. Now they use drugs 'cause they like 'em. :P
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

My Mother caught me in the process of making one in my dads workshop when I was 15
I was a creative lad and told her I was making a science project.....MY DAD LATER HELPED ME FINISH IT.:o

I am SOOO going to hell....:D:D

Also when I do home inspections I see all kinds of bongs, sex toys, guns,shit you just don't see on those realtor shows on HGTV......come on people- you are selling a house, hide all that shwag!!:D

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415