alanab

ipod to itunes... can it be done?

There are a few software options available to you...I recently used Podworks to transfer my music off my iPod. It is shareware but at a reasonable cost of $8.00. Here is a link to versiontracker's page on it:

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/17443
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Good lord, when will people get a clue?!

It's Rockbox, or it's nothing! >:(:SB|:D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

mh

Mark,

Ok, you promote Rockbox all the time so I figured I'll take a look at the website.

I took a look at the Rockbox manual for 1/2 gen iPods.

I can honestly say that one look at that manual is enough to convince me I never want to use Rockbox on any iPod I own. Thanks but no thanks.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

mh

Every time i tried to use Rockbox, it crashed my computer, you can stick you rockbox in your hole>:(
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I am having a problem with ipod/ itunes. It will not let me load files from my computer to it. Keeps saying can not do the conversion please insert original disk. Any suggestions so i do not have to reload every damn cd since it is already in my computer?

Then, I have music on my idpod which i want to transfer onto my computer. I searched and found this thread and want to know if these sites are still the better choice to transfer the music or anyone has other suggestions.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

i brought my ipod into work today so i can share my music library. i thought there was some way to get my music from my ipod onto itunes, am i wrong? i don't see that option anywhere.

p.s. mac user here

please help!

It's very easy on a Mac, and there's no need for any extra software. Are the instructions still needed?
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

i brought my ipod into work today so i can share my music library. i thought there was some way to get my music from my ipod onto itunes, am i wrong? i don't see that option anywhere.

p.s. mac user here

please help!

It's very easy on a Mac, and there's no need for any extra software. Are the instructions still needed?

Mac user here also and that's what they said about Garage Band too.:o
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.

Mac user here also and that's what they said about Garage Band too.:o

I say anything about Garage Band (I don't have it installed), but it took me all of five minutes to figure out how to get my music from my iPod to my Mac without any extra software or tutorials.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!