Remster

Outback detergent ad on deezee.com

There's a nice match-up on your IP address with a long-time user. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though, right?

It turns me on when you get so technical.

BTW - Remster - thanks for that Chrome adblock link - seems to work well for Chrome 3.0 as well.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Long time lurker. First time poster. Boy you people really like to bitch and moan alot don't you?

There's a nice match-up on your IP address with a long-time user. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though, right? :P

i think you must have taken a sip of that wine and cant see straight right now.

Is the ad appearing as frequently as it was if its even appearing at all anymore?

I haven't gotten it since I got home at about 5pm (central).

It was really bad around noon (central again).

Just out of curiosity, was this part of the ad agreed to (I find that hard to believe) or is this sort of ad specifically disallowed in the contract the ad agencies get?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Is the ad appearing as frequently as it was if its even appearing at all anymore?

Just did a test at 7:23 PM PST. Still there.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Ok, I just got it a minute or so ago.

But the main ad only appeared up on top, not on the side.
When it was really bad it was in both (like the Chutingstar ads usually are-no offense Mike)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Those of you complaining about the ad from your home computers, quit complaining and being a lazy ass, and download the ad blocker apps. Geez whiz. :S:P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ads like this are going to be the death of this site. I saw this coming when I heard that dropzone.com was bought out by a non-skydiving company.

Oh, stop it!

J_ung (who was paid by them) did a lot of good things for this site.:|

Of course, they then laid him off and wanted to shut the site down, which is why Sangiro is back...
uh, what was my point again?
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Sangiro's post about it is here.

I think we should all take a break from our post whoring today to send an e-mail to Name Media.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon