Remster

Outback detergent ad on deezee.com

***At first I thought it was shit. :D

I did after the 3rd or 4th time. Even worse after the 10th time. Will check out adblock if it continues. I hate ads that move, and despise those that block the page. And I've never had one come up with EVERY damned page like this one.

Today, its crazy... It loads on almost every page. Time to find another place to hang out for a while... [:/]

lazy bum. Or are you on a work computer too? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Interestingly, the Subaru site is "unavailable".

I was going to tell them they just lost a potential customer.

So I just e-mailed my local dealer to tell them I'm no longer considering a Subaru because of this stupid ad.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

If you think any site makes much money on the ad you've never had any dealings in internet advertising. Typically its fractions of a penny per ad displayed at best.

I've sent off emails asking for this ad to be removed from the site but none of the moderators have any ability to remove it.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Today, its crazy... It loads on almost every page. Time to find another place to hang out for a while... [:/]

Join the 21st century:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865
:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Times thousands - Yeah I know it's not huge bucks, but you add all those nickles and dimes together over a long period of time and it adds up quick. The the new owners are making their money from Subaru and everyone else.
Just downloaded Firefox and the adblocker add-on. Problem solved. Now I can get back to goofing off.....

Easy Does It

Join the 21st century:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1865
:P

For those of us who are truly in the 21st century, and not using some remnant of 20th century technology like FireFox, I found an ad blocker for Chrome at www.adsweep.org

Works well.
Remster

Man... That ad is annoying. >:(

Long time lurker. First time poster. Boy you people really like to bitch and moan alot don't you?

So you came here to bitch about the people that bitch?:D

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from bitching about me bitching about the people bitching.

Long time lurker. First time poster. Boy you people really like to bitch and moan alot don't you?

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from bitching about me bitching about the people bitching.

He did it nicely...;)

I was laughing...:D
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

For those of us who are truly in the 21st century, and not using some remnant of 20th century technology like FireFox, I found an ad blocker for Chrome at http://www.adsweep.org

+1. Chrome user, although I am impressed with how fast IE8 is loading.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

all this bitching about people bitching about bitching............... oh shit nevermind I forgot what I was bitching about
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

There's a nice match-up on your IP address with a long-time user. I'm sure that's just a coincidence though, right? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon