MrDree

Weekend Numbers, Oct 2-3-4

I can't find the numbers thread, so here we go.

0:3::D

Wonderful weather, and exceptional visibility, almost half of Switzerland was visible from the plane, from Basel to the Mont-Blanc.
And I owed beer for my first line twist on my 12th jump. :)
"One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching."

Dudeist Skydiver #101

0:0:2

I got married to sshusky on Saturday... the wedding was great, the service was not too long but not too short, the party was just the right size... and to boot we got our very own Demo Jump by team fastrax to deliver the Ring boxes (I had the actual rings with in case the jump was weathered out...)

(it also included a very cool flyby of the church after the two jumpers landed...)

Thanks to everyone that came to the service/party... Beth and I both had a wonderful time with all of you...

Now all we have to get done is to plan the honeymoon for sometime this winter when it's cold here...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

B|: 3: 0

I was able to do two video jumps and I went for a tandem to help out a fellow instructor-to-be. It's great to be back in the air again after busting up my elbow. I've been hitting the weights at the gym and I'll be back doing tandems in no time.
http://3ringnecklace.com/

:) : zip : nada

The weather sucked.

0:0:2

I got married to sshusky on Saturday...

Congrats to the both of you!

Beer owed for....?

Inquiring minds want to know:)

"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Congrats to the both of you!

Beer owed for....?

Inquiring minds want to know

Getting married and having a demo just for Beth and I...

The debt has been paid as we bought quite a lot of beer for everyone at the wedding reception...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

1:0:0

At least I got somethin' on the tally board for a change.

Geishas don't count, dude. :P

well then neither do your pocket pussies:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

[:/] : 1 and some tunnel time :)

what a blast chicks rock was!! I did some tunnel time with john and valinda, finally jumped the skyvan!! :D;) launched a diamond with john, valinda and bolas! good times, thanks for the fun guys

like John said the winds were a bit much and changing ... but the partys!! The westcoast can bring the party!! With non stop laughs all around!

:P
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

:$, 2, 0

Got to jump for the first time in eighteen months. Very fun! Weather not so good for this weekend, though. Too bad. It's a long weekend for me.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.