* Your too fuzzy
* Your too pudgy
* You call that a car!
* Your name is Shah
* You already have a girl friend!
* You live with your mother!
* You have a wife!
And so on and so on.
I've actually had girls use the your name is Shah bit for they weren't too big into dating foreign guys.

Guys have at it! ;)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I will not lower my standards to raise theirs.

That's what she told you?
Were you using rope to hold up your pants gain? :P
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

VB, Why American Women Haven't dated you....

Because you may not have yet realised that the translation of "Womans Man" in Swiss/German dialect into "Virgin Burner" in English might not convey the desired expression. :P

I always thought he meant to have that meaning... never thought about it being a bad translation...
"Damn you Gravity, you win again"

VB, Why American Women Haven't dated you....

Because you may not have yet realised that the translation of "Womans Man" in Swiss/German dialect into "Virgin Burner" in English might not convey the desired expression. :P

I always thought he meant to have that meaning... never thought about it being a bad translation...

if nothing else, that name gives me recognition.. :P

and believe it or not, that nick has a meaning you'll NEVER figure out! ;)
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

Sometimes it's just because we didn't know you were interested, or because we're just as scared of being rejected for asking as you are.

If you just talk to a woman as though she were a friend instead of your next target, she might end up being a friend -- the kind of casual friend who goes and does things with you.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Sometimes it's just because we didn't know you were interested, or because we're just as scared of being rejected for asking as you are.

If you just talk to a woman as though she were a friend instead of your next target, she might end up being a friend -- the kind of casual friend who goes and does things with you.

Wendy P.

I agree.
One of the girls in my last office saw a guy at a bar she liked. He'd been there a few times and no matter what she did he just didn't see her. So.....she walked over sat next to him and bought him a beer.
They are getting married next year :)

Wendy P.

I agree.
One of the girls in my last office saw a guy at a bar she liked. He'd been there a few times and no matter what she did he just didn't see her. So.....she walked over sat next to him and bought him a beer.
They are getting married next year :)

That's me, I'm clueless. Married now, so doesn't matter anymore, but I always just thought a woman was a nice person, she'd have to hit me over the head for me to figure out she was interested. Apparently I'm not the type that women felt compelled to ask me out (hit over the head), I think it happened once in 20 years. Then again, maybe it was simply because I'm too tall?

Martin
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ