quade

I am devastated.

I am devastated that I will no longer be able to follow Miley Cyrus on Twitter, but thank god this young girl has taken back her private life and is no longer into the whole self promotion thing.

I can't wait to see what she posts next on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tSOTQPUQoU

WTF?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Apparently her Dad tweeted, "can’t leave everyone now – we r countin on u". Maybe he should have said, "good girl, now you can spend more time doing homework!" :S

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Apparently her Dad tweeted, "can’t leave everyone now – we r countin on u". Maybe he should have said, "good girl, now you can spend more time doing homework!" :S

Billy Ray knows the gravy train when he sees it.

I highly doubt that he wants her to do more homework though. The girl makes more money than any doctor or lawyer I know.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

am I the only one who doesn't know who she is ?

Yes. :P

She's a famous teenage American pop star and actress, whose father, Billy Ray Cyrus, is himself a famous country-western genre singer. So, she's part of current teenage American pop culture.

And who's Billy Ray Cyrus?

Don't break my heart, my achy, breaky heart.

----------------------------------------------------------

He's going to perform at the Boggy Bayou Mullet Festival this weekend in Niceville, Fl. Guess I'll blow off Bridge Day.
:D:D

Have to give him some credit. In the 90's, I think,
when he was not famous he was to perform at the Mullet Festival. Then breaky heart:S
became a big hit and his name was big time. Anyhow, he probably could have blown off his performance to this little gig but he did show up.

I just hope that she can handle it when she doesn't get neat the amount of attention that she is accustomed to. Her voice just isn't good enough to carry her on into any type of professional career beyond what she has going on at Disney. Are we looking at another Paris Hilton, or Ritchie girl? Hope not. Had a co-worker in Nashville who claims he knows her family, he says that she'll handle this transition just fine. Only time will tell....

After hearing Party In the USA, I'm thinking she should be brushing up on her songwriting before she gets down to her homework.

Oh, apparently she didn't write it.

No.

And who's Billy Ray Cyrus?

I guessed the relation, but had never heard of her..

I don't "get" twitter.. I mean, on a theoretical basis it makes sense, I suppose.. I just don't get why someone else's life would be so interesting you'd want to know about it on that level of detail.. Guess that's why I've never read or purchased a tabloid/celebrity magazine..
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss