amstalder

Very important lesson learned....

Never ever EVER wear your favorite pretty pink bra while skydiving.

I crashed landed on asphalt this weekend, no big deal, except for the black dust covering my precious undergarment.

Well, I just spent 45 minutes scrubbing the dear thing, and its still kind of grey :(:S

That is one damn hard landing to get dirt on your bra.:S:o

Have you tried using your toggles to "flare" when you land? It's an advanced technique but it might be right for you. Talk to your instructor.:P

Hey, glad it's just the bra and not your leg or something.B|

One last thing. Of all the bras I've ever seen, I don't think I ever cared if they were a little dirty. Just don't make them complicated.:P:$:)

Have you tried using your toggles to "flare" when you land? It's an advanced technique but it might be right for you. Talk to your instructor.***

I mean, I keep hearing this about this flaring thing, but I just dont know. Sounds hokey :P

Picture --> I made a clicky!

Also, I always thought men liked clean women... nice to know dirty is ok :o:)

Haha, next time it happens Ill be sure to take lots of pictures... And im sure it will lol.

And yeah, I typically get a tumble-less landing every one out of four jumps... ok maybe five :$:P

Im hoping now that I have my own gear (yay!) itll come.... You can totally tell by my scrapes I tried to PLF with that last jump tho. Im so proud of myself:D

Never ever EVER wear your favorite...

Ummm... ahhhhh... errrr... you know you are jumping out of a plane aimed at a planet... what could possibly go wrong?

why wear anything that is your favorite, other than your favorite xxxxx while skydiving :P:P:P
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

Never ever EVER wear your favorite...

why wear anything that is your favorite, other than your favorite xxxxx while skydiving :P:P:P

I wear my favorite parachute.

I got dirt in my boxers on landing once. Did a superman on landing at Dublin and didn't have enough flare to stand back up, so I slid in on my face....dirt in my pants too. All in good fun.