CSpenceFLY

Lee Gerrard (skinnyshrek)

Mum--
hello, its mark (lee's old roomate in atlanta) and mehrnush (marks wife). we've tried to contact you via private messages on here but i dont know that youve received them. we love you and miss you very much and mark and barbara (his mum) are desperate to speak with you. please shoot me an email at

[email protected]

so we can all get in touch. we've been in touch with brandy and cant wait to see you in June.

xoxox

Hey MUM you and I danced dirty at the wedding. I am at a loss for words but want you to know Lee will always be in my heart. you and dad are so wonderful!! Thanks for the gift you gave us all in Lee. Thanks for sharing your family and love with us. Brandy I cant say enough about your's and Lee's help.
You 2 are awesome and he will always be by your side. I have never known friends with such great hearts before. always believe he is with you and know he wants you to succeed and be happy. He will always be there with you.

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

I had to share this idea my daughter (Nora, 4) had yesterday.

"Mommy, when you miss someone in heaven all you need to do is:
1)get a balloon
2)write a note and tie it onto the balloon
3)release the balloon and the note will find who you miss."

So... she has insisted that we find a balloon today and do this very thing. Lee is definitely still loved and missed.
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Mum -

The photos have to be under 100k each, and you have to select each one and upload it before doing the next. Once you have them all uploaded, then post the reply and they will be attached.

Edit: Pics of process attached
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706