shah269

Halloween 2009?

What are you going as?
I looked high and low and left and a bit right to find a Patrick Starfish costume......but they were all either sold out or discontinued.
So I'm going as a Militant Penguin
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I dunno if I can get out to the DZ party, but if I do, I'll probably go dressed as Angus Young of AC/DC. I have the wardrobe for it without having to buy/create a costume. Yeah, I'm cheap that way. :D

Now I need to practice the scissor strut/head bopping.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Angus Young of AC/DC
Oh that's great! :)

Pretty simple outfit, black shoes, white socks, black or dark blue shorts, white shirt and tie, and sports coat. And I can strip down to my shorts if need be. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My one and only Halloween (we don't have it in SA :()

Funny hat (incl hair) + face paint + clothes from Goodwill Store = $25 (back in 2000)

I had no-one to help me with the make up before the party, so I dressed up and went to Safeway 'in character' :D

A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

I predict a good number of zombies this year with the release of the movie Zombie Land.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I predict a good number of zombies this year with the release of the movie Zombie Land.

i predict a large number of zombie michael jacksons, because thats just funny! ;)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I wanted to do a Michael Jackson zombie, like in the thriller video. I learned the whole dance a while back, so it would be cool to do it dressed up. Not enough time or money to get it together though.

I think I'll pull out my costume from last year. Officer Dangle uniform from Reno 911! I'd love to jump in it at our Halloween boogie, but i'll have to get it checked out first.

Angus Young of AC/DC

Pretty simple outfit, black shoes, white socks, black or dark blue shorts, white shirt and tie, and sports coat. And I can strip down to my shorts if need be. :D

OK, watching this, thinking of Billy hopping along that transparent panel in the stage, just has me in stitches.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvoeeq-BH4w
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I'm going as a Persian:PB|

:D:D

Bry

Do you have enough chest hair?
Also do your eyebrows touch?
And are you ok with bathing aftershave?
If so then hey...your a Persian!

Angus Young of AC/DC

OK, watching this, thinking of Billy hopping along that transparent panel in the stage, just has me in stitches.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvoeeq-BH4w

Better me than Robert Rumney or Robby Robb in a kilt! :P:D

That certainly is an issue if you are dealing with a true dangle outfit.

I was thinking of going as this guy:
http://buckingtherealestatetrend.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/96/files/2008/02/popcorn-sutton.jpg

A true moonshiner. I could carry around the jug with the XXX on it too, only it would actually be booze instead of fake. Street patrol won't know what hit em!

I'm going as a pirate.

A dirty pirate!
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/funny-pictures-pirate-cat.jpg

You know we should post up pictures!
I think that would be cool :)

My roommate and I are going as the doublemint twins, rollerskates and all (Yes we will be taking bets on who falls down first while drinking all night!)

You will be posting photos right? :)