The_Don

New Dove commercial.

They are not ugly. They are real women, not models.:S[/reply

Yea, and apparently they stink. Why else would they be in a soap commercial?

(I havent seen it I just felt like throwing an ignorant statement in. It's been a while since I've done that.:D)

My photos

My Videos

. . . . It's been a while since I've done that.:D)

Do you proof read what you write - cuz - WOW - Holy incorrect statements Batman!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well the statement inferred that I haven't done that for a while HERE.:D

I never Do get the inferred[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Haven't seen it. Ask Shah. :ph34r:

I was hoping you had!
Any one got any pictures?

Look I found out last month the "average" size of the "average" girl is 14. So what I consider hot and average and what hot and average are in this new reality usually won't match up.

I would like to blame Opera and her war cry for the BBW.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Its the crabs that get you every time, though.:D

It was a gator that got me last time.[:/]

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /g6/84/744684/2/80187413.HHciMHcm.jpg on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.58 (Unix) Server at i.pbase.com Port 80

Im not sure I want you to fix the link
My photos

My Videos

I don't usually watch commercials and haven't seen that one - anyone want to find a YouTube clip so that we can judge the ugliness of these women for ourselves? God knows I love to judge those who are less perfect than me.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I'm disappointed that you would post this, Don. I think the ad is great because it is telling women to embrace the beauty that they have instead of trying to obtain the ideal supermodel look, which leads most women to have a low self-image because very few of us actually look that perfect. Girls who have self-esteem issues become wives and mothers who have self-esteem issues unless the cycle is broken. Just remember, a happy wife makes for a happy life. Cherish your women and tell them they're beautiful! :)
As for the song, it's a play on a children's song. Kids love the original song, I've sung it hundreds of times!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

As for the song, it's a play on a children's song. Kids love the original song, I've sung it hundreds of times!

I agree with Don - I *do* find the song annoying. As for Don's view of the women in the ad I'll take missing the point for $800, Alex.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I know what the ad campaign is trying to covey, and I agree with the whole idea.

That said, in MY opinion, I don't like the song and you must admit that 2 or 3 of them are more than just not beautiful.

Being Gwugly is not a crime. If it was I'd have been locked up years ago! :P:ph34r:

I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

and you must admit that 2 or 3 of them are more than just not beautiful.

Not sure if you are just fucking around here or not. But; I'm sure someone finds those you deem ugly, beautiful.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo