normiss

Weekend numbers 10/30 - 11/1

It feels like the season is coming!!!

:):7:1

2 Sigma tandems for my cross train. Thanks Skymama for trusting me with you.
3 Muff Brothers inflatable jumps. We should have made that raft dive without HIM or his fucking raft. >:(
1 Crazy ass Hog Flop that was funny and fun as hell.
1 Flag demo jump to bring in the colors at the Hog Flop.
Beer owed for new rating...hard to add any more alcohol to this weekend though!!
:DB|:DB|:D
Thanks to everyone at the Hog Flop for a wonderful weekend with friends and family!:)
I love you guys and this stupid sport! B|

Thanks Skymama for trusting me with you.

You're welcome, although I have to admit that I didn't really enjoy being a passenger! :|

I had a great time at the Hog Flop too. One of my favorite jumps ever is now the one I got to do with my son's girlfriend with Art as her TI and having you and Nick with us in the plane. If they weren't poor college students, I think they'd totally be skydivers too! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

(Psssst! You're chest strap is undone.)

Lol...I was wondering how long it'd take for someone to catch that! I was in the middle of gearing up when PsychoBob made me pose for the pic. It was done right after that, I swear!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Nunya:4:0

Great weekend at Skydance ... three fun jumps on Saturday and one coach jump today getting in the very last requirement to help a student get her A license! What a great feeling to see that smile on her face, especially since we had to wait out the winds for quite a while and she was afraid she might have to go home disappointed.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:):0

[:/]= Still no jumps due to my messed up right shoulder. Too bad because Sunday here was beautiful. Sat on the couch with Vskydiver and Roo and watched my childhood team, the Cowboys, beat our poor Seattle Seahawks. [:/] (But I was sitting between Vskydiver and Roo.B|) Also got a nice bike ride in the sunshine. :)
Another doctor appt. tomorrow morning to figure out what's wrong with my shoulder. Wish me luck. :)

And what is an "Excellent Realization Smiley"?

:(:3:1

First jump from a Cessna.

I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

0:8:0

8 WS jumps.

Brought a new bird into the flock. Welcome Nick D.
Plus 5 practice flocks flying as base getting ready for the big way flock next week in Elsinore.

Take care of Marion . He's good people. ;)

Good luck guys!
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

i heard she was flashing random guys on the highway

Not random guys, just the hot ones. ;)

:$:$

Made a few jumps at the hog flop inititated several new Muff Bros. (welcome to the club)
got to hang out with good friends I only get to see a few times a year great times

oh yeah saw Bolas ass.................again
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

:)
Happily zero. Having much fun being single and without.

4 jumps - all with students.

No beer.

I really wanted to go to the hog flop. I love the folks at Palatka.

Not so happy with the season winding down - you Floridians are lucky.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

:):4:0

Went waterskiing at skydive the Farm on Sunday. It rained so much Saturday that the ponds oveflowed and the entire field was 2 inches deep in water. I managed to stay pretty dry but saw some pretty spectacular "water" landings. Never thought I'd see water spray up 6 feet in the air when people slid in a landing in a field. First time for everything. Oh shit, :D.
I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251