Nataly

Do I look psychotic in these pictures??

A friend of mine was putting up what I would all "dorky" photos of her self up on line. She called them cute but in all reality they were "dorky". Who ever lied to her and told her that guys were into drama was doing her a disservice. So I finally dragged her to one of these glamor photo places she had a few photos taken and well.....she got more dates.
Some people look good in any photo, those people aren't usually found online looking for dates due to their ample assets. For the rest, look look look get lots of opinions from GUYS who will be very honest with you and have no intention of getting in your pants or just get some glamor pictures taken.
The Dude gave us eyes for a reason!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

A friend of mine was putting up what I would all "dorky" photos of her self up on line. She called them cute but in all reality they were "dorky". Who ever lied to her and told her that guys were into drama was doing her a disservice. So I finally dragged her to one of these glamor photo places she had a few photos taken and well.....she got more dates.
Some people look good in any photo, those people aren't usually found online looking for dates due to their ample assets. For the rest, look look look get lots of opinions from GUYS who will be very honest with you and have no intention of getting in your pants or just get some glamor pictures taken.
The Dude gave us eyes for a reason!

So Shah, what happens when the glamor photo isn't the reality of the girl? What do these guys think when they see her in person? Are they disappointed that hair and make up and clothes were all for one photo and not at all what they are like on a day to to basis (reality)?
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

You look like a fine, sexy, sky mamma to me :) But you weren't really trolling for compliments, were you?

Here's the real deal, are those the only two pictures you have on Match.com? If so I think you need to add some that show your body off a little more. I've been on Match.com before, it's a meat market. The more pictures you post, the better. One more thing, also put dates on the pictures so the guys know they are recent and not taken 5 years ago.
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane? Cause the door was open!

So Shah, what happens when the glamor photo isn't the reality of the girl? What do these guys think when they see her in person? Are they disappointed that hair and make up and clothes were all for one photo and not at all what they are like on a day to to basis (reality)?

You know my friend said the same thing. But this isn't me she said. To which I said, the first thing people see is your picture long before they read your profile. And if they see that you look good then maybe they will read your killer profile.

As for the actual photo, it wasn't as if they turned her into some one else, it was just her turned up to 11.
After all they, used a nicer camera, better lighting and a more neutral background to provide a clearer picture of her.

So it wasn't as if they photo shopped her to have long legs and huge tits, it was just her....at her very best.
And it worked well, she got more hits and some of the guys had actually read her profile. And it worked :-)

After all, if I put up a poorly lit photo of my self wearing a dirty shirt and ripped pants would you read my profile?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I never post on here, but whatever...

I totally agree with this. I photograph really well, ummm, too well. I'm definitely a cute girl, but some of my pictures make me look like I'm way hotter than I really am. So I always avoid posting really good pictures even if it is me untouched.

You just can't win, I guess :-P

I should create profile using these pics:
:P

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2355695#2355695

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2162353#2162353

I'd be beating off the chicks that wanted my credit card number to see their webcam with a stick...

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'd be beating off the chicks that wanted my credit card number to see their webcam with a stick...

Even THAT'S a stretch....:ph34r::P

Nigerian scammers have extremely low standards... :|

Even THAT'S a stretch....:ph34r::P

Nigerian scammers have extremely low standards... :|

You can only hope. :D

:D:D:D:D

Airtwardo that was
some hilariously funny
shit.
How
one creates
laughs like these at my
expense and I laugh too is amazing. :)

No- Those are nice pics, but to add some nuttyness to your profile post some freefly shots using golfing equipment or other toys for the wuffos to look at.... I shy away from any pics of women using scissors,having sock puppet conversations,or slicing sausages at a family function.
-Also the number of cats in the picture is a good nutbar indicator:|

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

How about one of you, just you, and no one but you from the hips up at the local DZ during a nice sunset smiling.

I should create profile using these pics:
:P

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2355695#2355695

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2162353#2162353

More accurate if you're using the camera guy pics.
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Futuredivot your
uncanny ability to
cross out words and change the
known meaning to
express
replusive behavior is hilarious

:)

Having teeth in the UK is something to be proud of.:D

+1

Nominate for reply of the year award.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

>at the local DZ during a nice sunset smiling.

right- smiling is the key, in good light- not some dark cluttered room by the glow of the computer screen...the nutty ones don't smile, seem to be staring off into the distance or some even have a brooding look on their face with a cut and paste background, also the ones who have like 75 pics of themselves posing around the house and yard.... those women are a little scary, either that or they are realtors:|

Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

what happens when the glamor photo isn't the reality of the girl? What do these guys think when they see her in person? Are they disappointed that hair and make up and clothes were all for one photo and not at all what they are like on a day to to basis (reality)?

If you've gone through the effort of driving out to meet her-might as well hit it while you're there
You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Ok.. So I had some new pictures taken tonight and thought I'd update my profile..

Thoughts?

:D:D:D

"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Ok.. So I had some new pictures taken tonight and thought I'd update my profile..

Thoughts?

:D:D:D

Damnit, where did I put that leash.:o

Careful.. Those big teeth hurt when I bite :ph34r::ph34r:

(Obviously, I'm dressed for a Halloween party - in case anyone thinks this is normal for me!)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss