napaguy99

Anybody order from PD lately? (Delivery time question)

PD is saying 10-12 weeks delivery time right now for a new canopy. We all know the estimate times are never accurate. So, anyone who has ordered from them in the past few months, what has your actual delivery time been?

"Let the misinterpretation and attacks begin."

My canopy arrived last wednesday, it took 12 weeks to get here:|:|
My Custom Micron container took 4 weeks:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

One of my Infinities took 10 days....delivered. :)
10-12 sounds right for the custom colored canopies. I think my last one took 10. That was a couple of months ago. It's about patience and managing expectations. ;)

Screw that I want it NOW dammit:P:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

PD is saying 10-12 weeks delivery time right now for a new canopy. We all know the estimate times are never accurate. So, anyone who has ordered from them in the past few months, what has your actual delivery time been?

They are estimate times for delivery. There are so many things that can come up after you have placed an order with anyone for anything.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I've found, PD is quite accurate with their time-frame on deliveries of custom colored parachutes. If, you're in that big of a hurry and totally lack patience... order off the shelf. Yours isn't the only order that they have to deal with. Just think, how much you'll enjoy that new parachute when you get it!:)

Chuck

Hi, since this case is a bit of an odd one I checked with our Customer Service department and they gave me this information:

The order came to PD from the Relative Workshop (RWS), from one of their sub-dealers. PD produced the canopies and delivered to RWS on time.

From there, it is up to the sub-dealer in question to make arrangements for payments to RWS and transportation of the canopies to their destination.

I hope that helps clarify the situation.

Blue ones,
Kolla
Blue Skies Magazine