Nataly

Hmm.. Not impressed..

So the guy I was seeing & went on a couple of dates with.. Well, let's just say it's not gonna happen.

I can ignore the fact that he forgot my birthday - I'm pretty shit at remembering dates myself!! :D:D

But I found out he's dating a couple of girls at the same time. I mean.. I don't take issue with it merely on principle, but I was pretty clear from the get-go that I don't like to share. :|

Oh well.. Shame, but no sense getting all upset about it - it's basically his loss.

Numpty.
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Does this mean you are giving up on amphibians altogether?[:/]

Don't be stupid - I wouldn't judge an entire species from the behaviour of just one froggie!! :ph34r::ph34r::P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I TOLD you to shave those legs.

:P

A real gentleman would offer to do it for her.:)

Oh my.. You've just reminded me of a great memory.. A guy once allowed me to shave his balls.. Let's just say he enjoyed the experience both during *and* afterwards!! :o:o:):$

Seriously boys.. We don't like flossing when we're giving head!! :$:ph34r::ph34r:

But yeah.. I *will* shave my legs before inviting anyone back to my place!! :P
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Does this mean you are giving up on amphibians altogether?[:/]

Don't be stupid - I wouldn't judge an entire species from the behaviour of just one froggie!! :ph34r::ph34r::P

Whew!
I feel so much better now.:)BTW Have I shown you my mad skillz?
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Umm ahh gaaa daaa soo umm yea. Manscaping.:)

*Exactly*! Basically it's a win-win.. Plus it makes the package appear larger :)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

That's alot of trust to let a girl near the goods with a sharp object.

Then again, I guess teeth can be pretty sharp too. ;)

Re: your original post

The general dating etiquette I've seen is one continues to date multiple people until they get serious/intimate with one.

If a date were to demand exclusivity right away, the other person would be well in their right to expect "benefits." :P

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

The general dating etiquette I've seen is one continues to date multiple people until they get serious/intimate with one.

If a date were to demand exclusivity right away, the other person would be well in their right to expect "benefits." :P

Well, this is a friend of mine. I told him from the start that I wanted to take things slow. He has a bit of a reputation for being a slut, so I told him if we were going to date, he'd have to be happy to date just me.

If he wanted benefits straight away, he just needed to say so and we both wouldn't have bothered.

I hear what you're saying, but it all depends on expectations. I was clear what my intentions were, and he went against what we had agreed. Simple, really. If ya can't trust someone after 3 weeks, there's little point in moving forward..
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Very sorry about the date, Nat.

Not sure what to say about the overshare.

Vehemently disagree with Bolas. Benefits come when mutually agreed. Expecting someone to explore a relationship with you seriously does not create an expectation of benefits.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Agree with ya on trust.

Sounds like a short term thinker.

Immediate gratification or take the time and get a mindblowing shave later... :P

Vehemently disagree with Bolas. Benefits come when mutually agreed. Expecting someone to explore a relationship with you seriously does not create an expectation of benefits.

Vehemently disagree with a post with a :P? ;)

It's not so much an expectation, but if one date wanted to be exclusive, they need to give the other person reason to agree to it or otherwise they are probably just getting lip service.

It's like a job interview, if you're gonna ask for more than others, you have to be able to differentiate yourself. :)

Very sorry about the date, Nat.

Meh..

The date went well enough (at first!).. But he was in Amsterdam for the weekend, and he let it slip that he was there with another girl (someone I know, incidentally - cheeky bastard!!!).. When I picked him up on it, he admitted that when I said I couldn't go (because I was busy studying), he asked her instead. I brought up our agreement, and he said well, he's a guy, he has needs, etc..

All I could say was.. Mm.. Ok.. Well.. I guess this isn't gonna work, then.. Especially since he agreed to diner+movie with my *whilst* he was out there with some other girl!!! Sheesh!! I'll give him one thing - he's a cheeky bugger!! :D:D

We're still mates, but we just won't EVER be sleeping together!! :|
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

So the 30 days min wait rule wins again. Good girl.:):P

Ah ha ha!! Well.. This is a rule you made up - not me!! I didn't set any kind of timeline - I just didn't feel ready.

With some guys I've waited and some I didn't. Depends on a lot of things. I just go with whatever feels right at the time. Right now I feel like I need for things to go slow.. But hey.. If lightening strikes, you gotta let things happen. :)
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

A guy once allowed me to shave his balls.. Let's just say he enjoyed the experience both during *and* afterwards!! :o:o:):$

i let a girl shave my balls once back in the days when it was uncommon for guys or girls to be clean shaven so it was the complete job and not just knocking off a few day's growth. we had to use clippers at first before we could the bean bag them with the razor. somehow a little of my ballskin got caught in the clippers and got cut. it wasn't very deep, but it bled like hell. freaky little chick sucked on the cut intil it stopped bleeding. when it was my turn to groom her, i used the smallest guard there was and ever since then whenever my coin purse curlies get too long to just use a razor, i have that guard on the clippers.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Yeah.. I'm still impressed that he let me do it!! I was very gentle, but I have to say.. There is NO WAY I would let a stranger near me with a razor blade!! I asked him about it months later and he said he was scared shitless at first but was glad he let me do it.. :$:) Quite possibly the bravest thing I've ever witnessed!! :S:D:D

- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Oh my.. You've just reminded me of a great memory.. A guy once allowed me to shave his balls.. Let's just say he enjoyed the experience both during *and* afterwards!! :o:o:):$

Seriously boys.. We don't like flossing when we're giving head!! :$:ph34r::ph34r:

But yeah.. I *will* shave my legs before inviting anyone back to my place!! :P

Hell my grandma told me years ago "nobody wants to eat food with hair in it"

If I were a guy, and I'm not.....I would be deathly afraid of letting some chic close to my jewels with sharp object!;)B|:$:P:D
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

If I were a guy, and I'm not.....I would be deathly afraid of letting some chic close to my jewels with sharp object!;)B|:$:P:D

I know!! I mean.. For all he knew I could have been some kind of psycho!!! Fair enough if it's someone you've grown to know and trust, but we had pretty much just met.. But yeah.. I asked him (a long time later) why on earth he let me do it and he responded "I wanted to impress you".. Well, it worked!! :D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss