catfishhunter

I'm a record holder

JT (JTVAL not JVTAL) was on the record and I am sure there where several others but JT and myself are the only "regulars" that I know of. The rest will have to post. JT is online now and I am sure he'll have a great write up about it including pics. You can check pictures out at Terry Weatherford's website
fallingcamera.com

Oh and we missed setting a POPS record on the last jump because on jumper had brain lock and couldn't find his slot.

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Yep. I w\jsut finished writing the article for the local Mag.
View on mesquite.(the deadline was today)
I am submitting something to the Pchutist but they dont have a lot of room so we may not get more then a blurb.

As far as vid/still. I got a few cool shots that I will upload to my shutterfly account in the next day or two. but since I was in the formation I dont have Any completed shots.

BTW-
Three records were set in mesquite this weekend.
the FF way
the Girly way
an the big way.;)

My photos

My Videos

It was a fun weekend! Nice save Jeff :)

Yes. Jeff has special mention in the "view on mesquite" article.
He will have the same in the pchutist article I write if they have room for it.
As I said above we won't have alot of room so I'll write the article and let them edit is as necessary to fit it.
My photos

My Videos

JT are you going to write something upn for blueskies mag as well? Hopefully you can get Terry to let you submit some of the pics he took. I have our base pic from the last jump on my wall in the office. Did you get a chance to see that one? You know the pic that cost Craig a reserve re-pack:D

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Very cool. Nice story, too

I'm very impressed with the newspaper story. A 46 way is something to be proud of, but getting a "regular" paper to write a skydiving story without including any of the cliches about how dangerous it is or referring to jumpers as "daredevils" is pretty damned rare.

The writer focused on the technical difficulties of the jump, not the "thrillseeking" part.
I think that is a record in itself:)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Yea the local Mesquite paper/mags have done well with the dropzone.

I wrote a few stories for them. They wrote a few of their own, as well. They definitely report on the wonders of free fall, not so much the "sensationalism of the death defying feat at hand."

John,
I have no info on blueskies magazine. I won't be writing one because skydive mags want exclusivity.
I have only seen one completion photo so I couldn't even write 2 different articles and change the photos.

I hear about Craig's ride. Was it a bi-plane or side by side?
My photos

My Videos

Thanks Rosa :)

It was a Bi-Plane. His Cypress was mis-calculated..yeah thats it..mis-calculated It had to be because mine didn't go off;) The Picture is Gorgeous though :)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT