virgin-burner

boys n'girls..

i mean, what is it!?

like, all of us want to be respected n'everything..

there was this one girl, in my twenties, i've used to go out a lot in that time.. after i've met her the first time, and we've spent like 24hrs straight fucking, since her parents were away.. and after that, we went out, and after i was told "thanks for introducing me to the "scene", she fucked off with another dude.

well, fastforward to today..

hell, i'm a nice dude, i "really" am.. but hey, all the quick sex n'everything.. fades AWAY.. if you get to know each other..

on the other side of things..

my last girls "that i really liked".. she went off with the guy that had a "boat", AND a "bmw".. so.. what should i think!? at the moment, i'm kinda "stuck" with a woman that has two kids already.. and i like them, actually! maybe they dont like me, at least, they'll leave ma alone, kinda..

i'm still the same! i like getting drunk, i like drugs, i like sexual extremeness, yet, i have to hold "kinda" back..

now, i'm getting kinda involved with said woman; yet we dont include each other "romantically"..

i mean, i'll soon to be 35, i have a brother with like three kids, i've put off "my horns" already some time ago..

yet, i'm like looking for the woman that not only loves and adores me, i'm also looking for the woman i'm wanting to get my off-springs from!

u know, kinda cute, kinda sexy, kinda kinky.. but most of all, i'm looking for: a.) a woman that loves me, b.) a woman that intimidates me, c.) a woman that brings out the BEST (AND the most worse, which is kinda eady.. ;)) in me, and d.) a woman that just LIKES me, most of all..

so, here i am, having been kinda disappointed in the past, yet, i do have some kind of "relationship" with a woman; she has kids already, we LIKE each other.. BUT, i dont think there's much love involved..

i really want to experience those "butterflies" again.. after the last "shot", i decided, ok, that was it; hence, i'm kinda "stuck" in a "relationship" i've never really wanted.. and altough i DO like this girl.. i dont think we'll last very long.

so, what should i do!? keep on chasing the "dream", just suck it up, or just enjoy physical contact (without intimidation) as i've been doing lately!?

i dont really want this, trust me, i'm a nice guy, i can bring everything into a "relationship" with a nice girl there is; but i'm NOT willing to sacrifice things anymore.. :|
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

i'm still the same! i like getting drunk, i like drugs, i like sexual extremeness, yet, i have to hold "kinda" back..

You're looking for someone who wants to have children with someone who likes getting drunk, drugs, and sexual extremeness. They exist, but you have to go to where they hang out, because there aren't as many as the girls who want to settle down with someone who is settling down.

And, quite frankly, the kind of girl who likes sex, drugs, and rock and roll might be more likely to be impressed by someone who has a lot of bling. So you're looking for a girl who likes guys who like sex, drugs, etc. and who has some sticking power. They're called co-dependents in some groups.

I'd make a list of what I want in a girl, and then I'd go looking where those girls exist. Then I'd make a list of what I'm willing to compromise in order to get other goals (like having the same girl all the time, and family). Because if you can identify what makes you happy, then you can negotiate on the things that aren't as important.

If I'm being trolled, tough shit :ph34r: But the only way to get what you want in a relationship is to take charge of identifying what it is that you want.

BTW -- yes, sometimes it finds you. But if you hang out where the things you know make you happy exist, your chances increase. And then, even if the perfect girl doesn't show up, well, you're hanging out where stuff that makes you happy goes on.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Just don't go having kids with a relationship you are "stuck" in. That would be a baaaad move. Wait and be absolutely sure you have a strong relationship first. A really really strong one.

Oh, and by the way. The mother of your kids may start out as the drinking, drugging, wildthing you are looking for but that WILL change when you have kids. At least it better...

jon

Oh, and by the way. The mother of your kids may start out as the drinking, drugging, wildthing you are looking for but that WILL change when you have kids. At least it better...

jon

im 23 and i couldnt agree more.
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

...kinda cute, kinda sexy, kinda kinky.. but most of all, i'm looking for: a.) a woman that loves me, b.) a woman that intimidates me, c.) a woman that brings out the BEST (AND the most worse, which is kinda easy.. ) in me, and d.) a woman that just LIKES me, most of all..

Hey, I got one of those! B|

Just hang in there d00d, I was two years older than you and tryin' to gracefully exit a similar relationship situation as yours, when unexpectedly by chance our paths finally crossed.

I can empathize my friend, ya get cynical and jaded, tired of the hunt...the game becomes almost ludacris.

But then again, I shudder to think where I'd be now if I'd just thrown in the towel and 'settled' for easy & comfortable instead of going 'all in' for a shot at challenging & fulfilling.

My advise for what ever it's worth;

Ya gotta take a hard look inside yourself, what is truly your goal...to be content or to be happy?

There's nothing wrong or right in it...neither being good or bad, as long as you don't end up 2nd guessing the decision down the road, when it may be too late to have either.

You're no kid, it's always a gamble and you know the risks...

I will say ~ if 'extending the chain' as far as your DNA is actually a priority, you may want to start focusing energy toward that end.

Honest and logical self appraisal told me, because of possible future health and energy considerations the 'mini-me' offspring boat had sailed.

tick tick tick...;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

like, all of us want to be respected n'everything..

Respected for what? Each scene, each group has it's values, the attributes it considers important. You have to decide what group you want to be in.

there was this one girl, in my twenties, i've used to go out a lot in that time.. after i've met her the first time, and we've spent like 24hrs straight fucking, . and after that, we went out, and after i was told "thanks for introducing me to the "scene", she fucked off with another dude.

Sounds like a good time. Some women just want the sex without the commitment. Not really wife and mother material, if you ask me.

hell, i'm a nice dude, i "really" am.. but hey, all the quick sex n'everything.. fades AWAY.. if you get to know each other..

Do you mean intimacy lessens desire? I think when you're really in love the opposite happens, but I'm no expert.

my last girls "that i really liked".. she went off with the guy that had a "boat", AND a "bmw".. so.. what should i think!?

That she's shallow and materialistic. She's not into being in love and having kids, and you, or anyone else, can't change her. There's a lot of people like that. >

at the moment, i'm kinda "stuck" with a woman that has two kids already.. and i like them, actually! maybe they dont like me, at least, they'll leave ma alone, kinda..

Does she know you feel "stuck"? Is it just until something better comes along? Or do you want to join this family? Tough questions. I've know a few guys who have stepped up and married into "ready-made families." Several have done well, one marriage ended in divorce after her infidelities.

It's always fun to be at the party, but sometimes you have to go home. You just can't have it all. I think every responsible adult in a committed relationship has to say "No" to more than a few things. You can still have some recreational time, though.

now, i'm getting kinda involved with said woman; yet we dont include each other "romantically"..

Not sure what you mean. Just a booty call?

i mean, i'll soon to be 35, i have a brother with like three kids, i've put off "my horns" already some time ago..

yet, i'm like looking for the woman that not only loves and adores me, i'm also looking for the woman i'm wanting to get my off-springs from!

u know, kinda cute, kinda sexy, kinda kinky.. but most of all, i'm looking for: a.) a woman that loves me, b.) a woman that intimidates me, c.) a woman that brings out the BEST (AND the most worse, which is kinda eady.. ;)) in me, and d.) a woman that just LIKES me, most of all..

Cute, sexy, kinky, etc.? Hey, aren't we all looking for that?:P
In a true loving relationship, I don't think intimidation has a role. As far as her bringing out the best in you, why don't you bring it out yourself?

am, having been kinda disappointed in the past, yet, i do have some kind of "relationship" with a woman; she has kids already, we LIKE each other.. BUT, i dont think there's much love involved.

Then it's not love. Now . . . is this how you feel about it, or does she feel the same lack of love also? Being a mom of 2 children already, she may be ready to settle for a calmer, quieter kind of love, not the intense thing you want to feel.

i really want to experience those "butterflies" again.. after the last "shot", i decided, ok, that was it; hence, i'm kinda "stuck" in a "relationship" i've never really wanted.. and altough i DO like this girl.. i dont think we'll last very long.

Okay, you want out. Bail, then. If she's looking to settle down, you're hurting her by stringing her along. Don't use her as someone to hang onto until you find something else. That's not fair.

i dont really want this, trust me, i'm a nice guy, i can bring everything into a "relationship" with a nice girl there is; but i'm NOT willing to sacrifice things anymore.. :|

I love being married, and I love Vskydiver, but if you don't think there are things and experiences you forgo to make things work, you've got a rude awakening waiting for you. Think about those wedding vows "in sickness and in health, forsaking all others . . " They're not just words, it's what you do. Sooner or later, you have to choose. It's been worth it for me. :)

just replying to the last...

dont get me wrong..

you know, i've been there, done everything.. i (think) i've matured.. and i AM willing to sacrifice things..

i've had more girls than i could count on my fingers AND my toes.. double that!!! (throw some boys inbetween.. :P), yet, i'd exchange them all for THE one..

is it really that difficult to do so!? like, finding someone that kinda goes the same ways as you!?

after the last[email] (i really cared for), i kinda settled for something that doesnt suit me.. and possibly, she's reading along with it; not that i'm trying to hide things, its just the way things are..

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

as always, john, you bring in "things"..

to sum it up, for "the" woman, i'm willing to sacrifice anything for; just not the skyjumping, actually, that has saved my life (already) so far; i wouldnt be here, if it wasnt for the skydiving..

i'd love to have (my own) kids, i'd love to stay with a single female for the rest of my days; i just dont like compromising things for (a lot) less; here's what i have to offer for you, now tell me, what is it you have in for me!?
nowadays, i think most people either dont like to compromise stuff for them (and) for others!

look, baby, here i am, bold, stripped nekkid, this is what you get, what do i get in return; seems, a lot of people are just looking for the first part of that question, yet, they're not willing to answer the 2nd part of that.. :|

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

i've had more girls than i could count on my fingers AND my toes.. double that!!!
(throw some boys inbetween.. :P), yet, i'd exchange them all for THE one..

Are you sure you want a woman? Seriously...

FUCK you, alright!?!?!? :D:D:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

as always, john, you bring in "things"..

Is that good or bad? I'm not sure what you mean, but I try to bring in my point of view.

to sum it up, for "the" woman, i'm willing to sacrifice anything for; just not the skyjumping, actually, that has saved my life (already) so far; i wouldnt be here, if it wasnt for the skydiving..

You don't need to sacrifice everything important to you to have a relationship. There's give and take in it, but no woman that loves you would make you give up everything important to you. She may make you give up a few weekends, though.:P

i'd love to have (my own) kids, i'd love to stay with a single female for the rest of my days; i just dont like compromising things for (a lot) less; here's what i have to offer for you, now tell me, what is it you have in for me!?
nowadays, i think most people either dont like to compromise stuff for them (and) for others!

Well, see, once again it comes down to making choices. But if you want to settle down and have kids, infidelity is usually a deal breaker. I've seen others trying to run open marriages, but it never seemed to work too well.

look, baby, here i am, bold, stripped nekkid, this is what you get, what do i get in return; seems, a lot of people are just looking for the first part of that question, yet, they're not willing to answer the 2nd part of that.. :|

A loving marriage is not a zero-sum game to play. In a good marriage, two people are working together to the same end. It's not a bunch of quid pro quo back and forth, it's a partnership. You both just have to decide what you want.B|

in my actual "relationship", i'm pretty sure i could get a couple thiings running that wouldnt go in much others...

actually, i tried to say, i've fucked enough, AND i've loved enough, to know what's working for/against me..

now i'm just looking for the woman to fit that bill; seems, it's kinda impossible, being a self-reliant, independent man.. :|

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

i've had more girls than i could count on my fingers AND my toes.. double that!!!
(throw some boys inbetween.. :P), yet, i'd exchange them all for THE one..

Are you sure you want a woman? Seriously...

FUCK you, alright!?!?!? :D:D:D

:P:P:P:P

;):PB|
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

am, having been kinda disappointed in the past, yet, i do have some kind of "relationship" with a woman; she has kids already, we LIKE each other.. BUT, i dont think there's much love involved.

Then it's not love. Now . . . is this how you feel about it, or does she feel the same lack of love also? Being a mom of 2 children already, she may be ready to settle for a calmer, quieter kind of love, not the intense thing you want to feel.

Of course then again...pair of handcuffs & a ball gag might go a long way toward turnin' things in a different direction! ;):)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Of course then again...pair of handcuffs & a ball gag might go a long way toward turnin' things in a different direction! ;):)

:D:D:D

well, trust me, she's kinda more "opportunistic" than i actually am.. i do KNOW! :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda