Jbag

tips for cali unemployment

Dude that sucks...walking to the office and waiting in line is the only thing I can think of.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

took me an hour and a half to get to them.. call, hang up call hang up call hang up . when you hear a different voice recording, you are in the system.. doesn't mean you will get someone. .. memorize the numbers you want to push to get the person you want. .. call, hang up, call, hang up , call, hang up, call , hang up. . I've heard they will answer email in about 2-3 days.
CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

I saw an article in the paper (maybe LA Times) in the last day or two that said that the computer code was so old, it couldn't recognize the extension of benefits. They're working on fixing it. If you search Latimes.com for unemployment, you might find it. I would, but I'm too lazy.
There are battered women? I've been eating 'em plain all of these years...

i havnt received my last checks and ive been trying to call them but can't even get into the wait system, anyone have an idea?

Get off your computer , and go find a Job?

nah, that doesnt sound right...i think i will ttry and get a hold of them :)
IHYD

Hey, you arrogant asshole! I'll bet you have a job and probably a faily cushy one at that. With the unemployment rate and the economy the way it is right now, looking for a job is one of the toughest jobs there is. I hope you don't have find out the hard way.
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

Hey, you arrogant asshole! I'll bet you have a job and probably a faily cushy one at that. With the unemployment rate and the economy the way it is right now, looking for a job is one of the toughest jobs there is. I hope you don't have find out the hard way.

ROFLMAO, I have been self employed for the past 20 years! There is work everywhere , YOU arrogant asshole, need to get off your ass and go find it!

BTW, My work History, 9 years working the carnival, which meant Unemployeed every winter, had to hussle to make money and not freeze, 6 years working at other peoples motorcycle shops learning the trade, 15 years of owning my own bike shop, 4 years of building bikes out of my garage, 6 years working at Perris as a cameraman, Now I am just a freelance camera flyer, and sell motorcycle parts on the side...

Quite making excuses, and trying to suck off the goverment Teet, the work is out there, (ever notice all the hard working mexicans at Home depo?) THEY find work!

This really cracks me up, Arrogant is the one thing I have never been called! Thank You!

ROFLMAO, I have been self employed for the past 20 years! There is work everywhere , YOU arrogant asshole, need to get off your ass and go find it!

BTW, My work History, 9 years working the carnival, which meant Unemployeed every winter, had to hussle to make money and not freeze, 6 years working at other peoples motorcycle shops learning the trade, 15 years of owning my own bike shop, 4 years of building bikes out of my garage, 6 years working at Perris as a cameraman, Now I am just a freelance camera flyer, and sell motorcycle parts on the side...

Quite making excuses, and trying to suck off the goverment Teet, the work is out there, (ever notice all the hard working mexicans at Home depo?) THEY find work!

This really cracks me up, Arrogant is the one thing I have never been called! Thank You!

+1 Very well said! :)
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

i havnt received my last checks and ive been trying to call them but can't even get into the wait system, anyone have an idea?

Yea, but I don't think he was asking for your "career guidance" you shoved on him. I believe all he asked was about contacting someone about his checks? How bout' dem apples.....B|

Yea, but I don't think he was asking for your "career guidance" you shoved on him. I believe all he asked was about contacting someone about his checks? How bout' dem apples.....B|

Hmmm did you read the thread title?

Sounds like skyrider gave him a great tip! But the OP is only interested in milking the system.:S>:(. Some people are there own worst enemy;)

Sounds like skyrider gave him a great tip! But the OP is only interested in milking the system.:S>:(. Some people are there own worst enemy;)

Oh, I read the title. The guy was asking about how to get through to a system that owed him money. He never said, "Can someone that has a job give me guidance on acquiring a job"? There ya go. Very simple really........

Oh, I read the title. The guy was asking about how to get through to a system that owed him money. He never said, "Can someone that has a job give me guidance on acquiring a job"? There ya go. Very simple really........

Yes it is very simple..... If he gets a damn job he wont have to wait at home for a check! Damn that is real simple.....

Yes it is very simple..... If he gets a damn job he wont have to wait at home for a check! Damn that is real simple.....

Look, I've worked everyday since I was 18. Never been out of work. But sometimes amigo, people get down on their luck. Sometimes, it's not all black/white on employment. Sometimes, life hands you a fucking piece of shit sammich. Easy as fuck to tell someone to "get a job", but what it really comes down to is, it ain't your damn business.

You don't know the guys situation or anything. Go ahead, make another smart comment.

Oh, and Merry Christmas......

Look, I've worked everyday since I was 18. Never been out of work. But sometimes amigo, people get down on their luck. Sometimes, it's not all black/white on employment. Sometimes, life hands you a fucking piece of shit sammich. Easy as fuck to tell someone to "get a job", but what it really comes down to is, it ain't your damn business.

You don't know the guys situation or anything. Go ahead, make another smart comment.

Well it doesn't look like he wants a job;)

Merry Christmas to you to:)

happy chanukah, 1 i dont want a job, 2 i am looking for a job, 3 i finished my military contract so just leave me out of the discussion, go bitch about the stupid shit somewhere else, thank you and have a nice day ;)
IHYD

happy chanukah, 1 i dont want a job, 2 i am looking for a job, 3 i finished my military contract so just leave me out of the discussion, go bitch about the stupid shit somewhere else, thank you and have a nice day ;)

So - you feel it is acceptable to just let the unemployment department take care of you? Seriously?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

yes, for the interim until i can find a job absolutely, thats what unemployment INSURANCE is for. i put my money into the system and now i am taking it out until i can find something.

whats your beef with unemployment insurance?
IHYD

yes, for the interim until i can find a job absolutely, thats what unemployment INSURANCE is for. i put my money into the system and now i am taking it out until i can find something.

I have no beef with unemployment insurance - just people that live off the system and don't want a job, as you so clearly stated.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I have no beef with unemployment insurance - just people that live off the system and don't want a job, as you so clearly stated.

I could be totally wrong here
But
I was under the impression that you guys only get unemployment benefits for a limited time. That time determined by the contributions that you have made to your insurance.
If that is the case, you dont "milk the system", you can only get back what you have contributed.
Or am i totally of the mark here???

Here in Oz the system is milked daily as we have social welfare which is supported by taxpayers, if he were claiming unemployment HERE he'd be milking the system, and he'd be getting a mouthful from me and and Mrs Squeak:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?