skymama

What's better: Fake or small?

Nothing wrong with Small Boobies. I have dated women with small A cups and have been perfectly content.. Also dated a Few DD and larger. Liked those too. Yes, There are a few things you can do with the C`s and D`s that just don't work with the A`s and some B`s.. But over all.... The fact she has Boobs and I am getting to play with them generally Trumps all.

Fake Boobs are OK sometimes but I have also dated a couple girls with Not so great Boob jobs.. Again trumped by the fact I was getting to play with them at the time. Therefore they were absolutely Fantastic Boobies at that moment.

A Nice Boob Job fills out the Bikini better sometimes but once the Bikini comes off, Real is usually (but not always) much better.

Who would catch my Eye first?? The Girl with the great Ass of course.

Nothing wrong with Small Boobies. I have dated women with small A cups and have been perfectly content.. Also dated a Few DD and larger. Liked those too. Yes, There are a few things you can do with the C`s and D`s that just don't work with the A`s and some B`s.. But over all.... The fact she has Boobs and I am getting to play with them generally Trumps all.

A Nice Boob Job fills out the Bikini better sometimes but once the Bikini comes off, Real is usually (but not always) much better.

Who would catch my Eye first?? The Girl with the great Ass of course.

+1B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Your set hardly qualifies as small dear.

If you're just judging by the picture, they've gotten smaller since then (I lost weight) and I cheated by having a good bra on. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Whatever makes the owner happy and comfortable in her own skin. I know some who have had enhancements and feel great about them as well as some who felt better after reduction.

Self confidence is sexier than any given physical asset.

Oh, yeah -- forgot to mention that I didn't vote because the poll is meaningless.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Don't have the time to read all the replies.

The personality of the woman they are attached to.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Whatever makes the owner happy and comfortable in her own skin...

Agree, however--with the exception of the extreme (minus-As for whatever reason) I feel very sad for those with fakes. I will get shit for saying so, but I believe one can tell a lot about a person by the aesthetic choices they make. And I admit I thought about fake tits for two seconds just after high school when many of my peers received such as a graduation gift or a "congrats on getting counseling for your eating disorder" "gift".

I love my barely-C na-nas.

And I have seen Skymama's na-nas sans water bra and they are FANTASTIC!

:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

It depends on the woman. For example; Outdoorsy athletic women look better with smaller breasts. More streamlined. And party chicks and strippers look better with big breasts.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I was told that women over 35 look better with real breasts because gravity still has an affect on fake breasts and sometimes the nipples end up facing south. Never thought of it that way!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I was told that women over 35 look better with real breasts because gravity still has an affect on fake breasts and sometimes the nipples end up facing south. Never thought of it that way!

That is probably more due to the weight of the implants rather than gravity. I believe adjustments can be made over time to compensate for sag. On the other hand, if you were to get implants you had better get used to sleeping on your back.
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Fake tits, fake eyelashes, high heels...what's the difference?

Whats wrong with high heels???

Nothing. Ya'll can't run away as fast. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Whatever makes the owner happy and comfortable in her own skin...

Agree, however--with the exception of the extreme (minus-As for whatever reason) I feel very sad for those with fakes. I will get shit for saying so, but I believe one can tell a lot about a person by the aesthetic choices they make. And I admit I thought about fake tits for two seconds just after high school when many of my peers received such as a graduation gift or a "congrats on getting counseling for your eating disorder" "gift".

I love my barely-C na-nas.

And I have seen Skymama's na-nas sans water bra and they are FANTASTIC!

:)

100 percent agree with this post! :)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

On the other hand, if you were to get implants you had better get used to sleeping on your back.

You think that implants generate that much interest?
:D:D
Dirty mind.
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

The fake ones are way too big.....and i see you are a fan of Red Clouds,,eh ?;)B|

Well yes i am, but i got that pic off here, and more of a fan or voyeurweb than redcloudsB|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.