turtlespeed

I now see why Blockbuster is going outta bidness!

Got a netflix account - hooked it up through the TV - 8 bucks a month and all the free streaming movies you can watch - if you can find one you like . . . but yeah - good stuff!

Watching Frank Caliendo at the moment. My days at my office just got THAT much better.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Get the iphone app too.

Fuck an iphone.:)

Is there really an app for that too?:o:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

FUCK! Too slow.:|
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

You are so fucking cool... can I touch you?

g

RIGHT on the starfish!>:(

You know . . . I'm getting SO freaking sick of you being nothing but a grouchy little Beotch towards me!:|

Emphasis on little!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

g

You know . . . I'm getting SO freaking sick of you being nothing but a grouchy little Beotch towards me!:|

waaaaaaaa, what, you can dish it out, but you can't take it... pussy!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Blockbuster stopped getting my business the day I was asked to leave my backpack and motorcycle helmet behind the counter. Meanwhile there were 10 women in the place all carrying purses.

Edited to add: Oh yeah and Netflix rocks! B|

I've had NetFlix for several years.
I have the plan where I can have 2 DVDs out at a time.
A couple weeks ago they sent me a 3rd DVD when I already had 2.
I thought it was a mistake, but when I checked my account it confirmed they had sent a 3rd just as a bonus.

It is nice how they send out the regular email checks to verify when you received discs.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

g

waaaaaaaa, what, you can dish it out, but you can't take it... pussy!

g

Did you see the little part about the starfish?

It's waiting for a french kiss too.:o

I don't have any sympathy for them. They're capable of doing what Netflix does but they're clinging to their dying stores. They need to promote the hell out of their online presence if they want to live.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

If you want someone to like your ass... turn it towards Riley! :P

g

For your information, i know several people that like my ass.:P

Leave my poor defenseless dog out of it!>:(

I thought it was a mistake, but when I checked my account it confirmed they had sent a 3rd just as a bonus.

Yep. I love netflix. I don't know why it took me so long to get on that bandwagon. Fuck the rental stores. They are usually staffed by ugly lesbians. :|

Okay, now I'm going into hiding. Somebody tell me when it's safe to come back out of the closet. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Blockbuster stopped getting my business the day I was asked to leave my backpack and motorcycle helmet behind the counter. Meanwhile there were 10 women in the place all carrying purses.

Edited to add: Oh yeah and Netflix rocks! B|

It is nice how they send out the regular email checks to verify when you received discs.

The only issue I have with Netflix is they'll limit the number of dvds you receive every month to about 13-15 even though it's suppose to be unlimited. Then when you call and complain they'll blame it on the post office. It's pure bs but alas they called my bluff and I never did cancel my subscription. lol
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Yep. I love netflix. I don't know why it took me so long to get on that bandwagon. Fuck the rental stores. They are usually staffed by ugly lesbians. :|

I used to look forward to going to the local Blockbuster.
There was a little hottie working there who always wore skintight white jeans, and always tried to sell me some optional plan.:)I never bought the plan;
I didn't want to miss the special attention I always got as she tried to sell me the plan.:D

I went to NetFlix because I got tired of searching the store for films they didn't have.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.