skybytch

Post your best recent pictures!

I got this in an e-mail this morning. I'm sure someone will come along and tell me it's photoshopped, but I don't care. I still think it's cute. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I got this in an e-mail this morning. I'm sure someone will come along and tell me it's photoshopped, but I don't care. I still think it's cute. :)

I got that email as well. It was titled "The world smiles too."
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

This is still one of my favorites.:)

how about a new favorite?

You should see me now that I got all those warts removed.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Went to see the family for turkey day and took some family photos while there....:P

King is looking a little feminine these days -

Are you sure that's not Queenie?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Here is one I love of my dog.

We got out of the car on our way to go snowshoeing to put chains on and he rolled around in the snow like a puppy for the first time in months.

He is totally smiling in this picture!!

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Here is one I love of my dog.

We got out of the car on our way to go snowshoeing to put chains on and he rolled around in the snow like a puppy for the first time in months.

He is totally smiling in this picture!!

Awww too cute :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I always love looking at people's photos. Here are a few from our Thanksgiving weekend in the hills around the Buffalo River. Spent it with a best old friend and her family. Hadn't seen 'em in a while.
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

I looked back and except for photos from Halloween parties, everything I have from the past couple months is of my cats or my furniture (that I was trying to sell). But here's one from yesterday (it's been COLD this weekend) and a couple from my trip to Alaska in Sept.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke