npgraphicdesign

Overall, James Bond ski chase scenes *.all chase scenes

B| I want to go skiing in Europe on the same slopes. Of course, I'd prefer that noone chases & shoots at me while I'm skiing. :P

So what other good chase scenes (skiing or not) come to mind?

Not Bond, but the scene that comes to mind immediately is the car chase scene from "The French Connection".

Skiing is Hot Dog the Movie(Chinese downhill scene). And better off dead for when he races to get the girl of his dreams.

Yeah, that's the one that came to my mind.

"what the fuck is a Chinese downhill?" :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The foot chase in "Point Break" was pretty good.

Smokey and the Bandit was nothing but one long car chase, and it was pretty good.

The Blues Brothers' chase scene from their concert to Chicago was nothing short of AWESOME! ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The Blues Brothers' chase scene from their concert to Chicago was nothing short of AWESOME! ;)

Good Call! Ya deaf c*nt. A tour de force of vehicular destruction. I lost count at 100 cops cars trashed.

But for pure artistic subtlety, I must name Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid. By the time you realize you're watching a really long chase scene, you've watched a 37 minute chase scene.
"Who ARE those guys??"
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Smokey and the Bandit was nothing but one long car chase, and it was pretty good.

The Mall they trashed in the movie was a real mall, about 4 miles from my home. It never re-opened.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The Mall they trashed in the movie was a real mall, about 4 miles from my home. It never re-opened.

Wasn't it already closed and scheduled to be torn down?

Kinda like the housing development at the end of Lethal Weapon 3. The developer had gone bankrupt and the partially built houses were just sitting there.

That's the story I heard (doesn't make it true)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

It was closed but it was never torn down. The crumbling ruins stand silent to this day. There was a fire there in July 2009.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Kinda like the housing development at the end of Lethal Weapon 3. The developer had gone bankrupt and the partially built houses were just sitting there.

That's the story I heard (doesn't make it true)

The movie industry have used condemned property to stage certain scenes in the past. Remember "Hooper" with Jan-Michael Vincent and Burt Reynolds? That was a real abandoned factory site they set up the chase scene in where you see things blowing up and the tall brick chimney come crashing down. That was in Tuscaloosa just around the corner from the U. of Alabama campus.