mutumbo

New Appartment!

Ok, i come to you good people of dz.com. Will be moving into a new appartment by the end of the week and need ideas on how to make it the coolest place any 23 year old single guy has ever owned.
Going for a beach/ tiki bar themed living room. Need ideas on that. The bedroom is totally open for ideas, since i really have none. :)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Price isnt really an issue. Its more of a project in making so if i need to save a bit I can and all that. Ill just get things as i get the money, if they are pricy.

Already have a couch, and basic furniture, all I need is the cool things to go along with it.
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

What part of the country do you live in?

if in california, wonder out to the nearest spring, and cut a bunch of bambo to line the walls with!

it grows here in dago in huge forest...people woudl thank you for cuttting it, and makes great decoration!

coolest place any 23 year old single guy has ever owned

Wall to wall naked chicks. Anything else will be a compromise.

actuallly this has been suggested already, haha!

and how does one build a kegerator? i know where to BUY them but how would i BUILD it? lol

stupid question im sure, but coat it with what exactly? lol

I'm not sure exactly what is used. Google it. :)

HAHA ill look into it then, thanks for the heads up either way :)[/:)]

stupid question im sure, but coat it with what exactly? lol

at a guess I'd say polyurithane I know that's misspelled. but varnish anyway
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

The game twister and a a big vat of body oil. Nuff said!

and perhaps a little inflatable pool with lots of jello. funny thing! we're the same age!! let's see, kegerator, check. oh, either beer pong supplies or corn hole stuff. that's pretty fun stuff. have fun with it!!
If you disbelieve everything because we cannot certainly know all things, we shall do much-what as wisely as he would not use his legs, but sit still and perish because he had no wings to fly.-JL