boinky

Texas Rocks!!

Too funny. I went to visit family for Christmas in Florida. I had seen University of Texas Snuggies all over the place here so I decided I wanted to go and find a University of Florida Snuggie to bring as a white elephant gift for someone in my family to see how they would react (whole family is big Georgia fans - hate Florida with a passion). They thought I was crazy when I asked around trying to find a UF Snuggie. "Why would they make a snuggie with a logo on it? They don't do that!"
Killing threads since 2004.

They thought I was crazy when I asked around trying to find a UF Snuggie. "Why would they make a snuggie with a logo on it? They don't do that!"

Shoot....I actually thought they did make things like that. I could swear that I saw an Aggie A&M one, but I could be mistaken.
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&source=hp&q=Texas+A%26M+snuggie&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=aC5JS5w0jsmUB7jKzRs&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CB4QrQQwAg

Yup. Although instead of a "snuggie" I'll just have my old Texas A&M Corps of Cadets bed cover. It has the seal on it in the middle and covered my rack for 4 years.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Well, they're a trip hazard for anyone using a walker or a hover-round, which is something like 98.6% of Florida...

:D

ha! Have you ever visited Rockport, TX? You just described it, in winter anyway! It's always nice when they all go home and our call volume drops 60%.
Killing threads since 2004.

It said it was "Texas sized" and had "extra large non-stick grids." :o

Maybe it was a man who did their descriptions. You know...."I swear it's 9 inches, honey!!!" >:(

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance