Nataly

Now I know why God invented washing machines..

Ha, your lot fought nail and tooth for equality now you've got it all you do is moan,

I mean a few small bras and tangas how hard can that be;)

I was thinking the same thing:D....................... unless she has granny pants :o:ph34r::D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Just did 2 loads of laundry by hand - it took longer than putting them in the washing machine, my hands have blisters and my back is killing me..

When I find a new place it will DEFINITELY have a washing machine or at least be a hell of a lot closer to the laundromat.. :|

You could always just put it in the bathtub fill it up to the point that the clothing is just covered with warm water.. put in the laundry detergent.... put on a pair of shorts and a tank.... and do a workout of running in place for 30 mintues on the clothing... drain the dirty water(put the clothing to one side of the tub so when you are stomping on it the dirty water can drain and fill it up deeper this time with fresh water and repeat for another 30 minutes... drain.. and refill the water and repeat for a ten minute cool down.. get good sturdy hangers and hang the clothing up over the bathtub( get one of the spring loaded shower curtains to place over the middle of the bathtub). benefits.. a good workout.. and clean clothing.

That would only work if I had a bathtub.. I don't. I have a shower. This place is in a nice location, and the rent is reasonable, but the flat itself is a bit shit. But hey.. Ya get what you pay for.. *sigh*..

Edit to add: And *yes*, washing machines have the added benefit of getting me off whilst the clothes are getting clean.. DEFINITELY not worth going without.. :o:)
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Any had boiled peanuts and wondered where that "salty" flavor comes from?

They put a 55 gallon drum up on some bricks in the back yard.
Once the water gets boiling, they throw in their laundry and
stir them around with a stick.

When the clothes are reasonably clean, they pull out the
clothes and throw in the peanuts.
:D

Just did 2 loads of laundry by hand - it took longer than putting them in the washing machine, my hands have blisters and my back is killing me..

When I find a new place it will DEFINITELY have a washing machine or at least be a hell of a lot closer to the laundromat.. :|

You could always just put it in the bathtub fill it up to the point that the clothing is just covered with warm water.. put in the laundry detergent.... put on a pair of shorts and a tank.... and do a workout of running in place for 30 mintues on the clothing... drain the dirty water(put the clothing to one side of the tub so when you are stomping on it the dirty water can drain and fill it up deeper this time with fresh water and repeat for another 30 minutes... drain.. and refill the water and repeat for a ten minute cool down.. get good sturdy hangers and hang the clothing up over the bathtub( get one of the spring loaded shower curtains to place over the middle of the bathtub). benefits.. a good workout.. and clean clothing.

That would only work if I had a bathtub.. I don't. I have a shower. This place is in a nice location, and the rent is reasonable, but the flat itself is a bit shit. But hey.. Ya get what you pay for.. *sigh*..

Edit to add: And *yes*, washing machines have the added benefit of getting me off whilst the clothes are getting clean.. DEFINITELY not worth going without.. :o:)

I will be honest i have not seen a laundrymatt in scotland since i was a kid ?London may be different i guess.

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Hey Nataly ... we have nice single men who feed nice girls maple syrup :P.

off of??

Big, thick, solid oak trees :):D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Washing machines were invented by sock manufacturers.

OMG, that is the funniest thing I've read in MONTHS!!! :D:D:D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Washing machines were invented by sock manufacturers.

You can see the fear that socks have of dryers.

You will find a sock laying in the hall, evidently making
a sprint for freedom. Sadly, leaving their partner to their doom.
:)

Women used to have to wash clothes in a stream, beating
them on a rock. They complained, and men created washing machines, removing 90% of the work.
They still complain. Is there no end in sight?
;)