Cashmanimal

How do I send my money to another country?!

Trying to send a payment to New Zealand for various goods and services... what's the best way to do this? I tried to find a way through my bank, but was unsuccessful.

Anyway, if somebody could point me in the direction of a reliable and affordable way to send some $$ over there, I'd really appreciate it.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

PayPal? I'm pretty sure they'll service such a transaction. I sold a Pink Floyd album to a guy in Australia a few years ago, no problems.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Western Union will work, but the recipient will have to go to a WU outlet in NZ to get the $. They are probably all over the place there.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I hear there are some good transaction handlers through Nigeria. :D:D

Seriously though PayPal will charge a fee like everyone else but it is easy and reliable.

...and no one has to leave their house.

*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

The best way is to send it directly to me and I'll take it there for you. PM me and I'll send you my address. Never mind that post above, I'm more reliable.

I used to be a moderator. Dont trust these people. I know stuff about them. Bad, bad stuff.

Trust me instead.
Remster

Trying to send a payment to New Zealand for various goods and services... what's the best way to do this? I tried to find a way through my bank, but was unsuccessful.

Anyway, if somebody could point me in the direction of a reliable and affordable way to send some $$ over there, I'd really appreciate it.

Paypal.

They'll take a few percent off the top although that's a lot cheaper than a US wire transfer and the convenience is worth it.

Yesterday I bought pinball machine parts from Germany; and on other occasions I've sold things to various European countries and Australia.

PayPal? I'm pretty sure they'll service such a transaction. I sold a Pink Floyd album to a guy in Australia a few years ago, no problems.

I agree PayPal has always worled well for me.

.... I sold a bridge to an American once:P

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Paypal. They'll take a few percent off the top although that's a lot cheaper than a US wire transfer and the convenience is worth it.

Paypal does have a good level of reliability, but its level of protections is probably less than wire transfers between established, reputable, highly regulated, highly-insured banks. It's kind of like insurance: to get more protection, you pay more premium.

Dearest sir,

It is in best regards that I hope I am found thee. I am the son of the late venerial prince Philip Zimbosa of Nigeria. He has left me in posession of $15 million euros but they are unfortunately locked ina News Zeland bank account.

In finest hours of need that we found the odds to help one another. Please respond with your correct contact details so I may initiate the extrication.

Finalist Regards,
Minister Desomina Stinkalot

Methane Freefly - got stink?

Dearest sir,

It is in best regards that I hope I am found thee. I am the son of the late venerial prince Philip Zimbosa of Nigeria. He has left me in posession of $15 million euros but they are unfortunately locked ina News Zeland bank account.

In finest hours of need that we found the odds to help one another. Please respond with your correct contact details so I may initiate the extrication.

Finalist Regards,
inister Desomina Stinkalot

Fool me once, shame on me.

Fool me twice, well, the second offer looked legit.

But I draw the line there.
Remster

Paypal. They'll take a few percent off the top although that's a lot cheaper than a US wire transfer and the convenience is worth it.

Paypal does have a good level of reliability, but its level of protections is probably less than wire transfers between established, reputable, highly regulated, highly-insured banks. It's kind of like insurance: to get more protection, you pay more premium.

Banks won't pull the money back out of a wire transfer recipient's account if the goods you buy aren't delivered. Paypal will.

You get more protection from paypal.