airtwardo

Wife's out of town & I'm cheatin'

I don't think so...:P

She's been trying to get me healthy, and I swear if I eat one more 'snack' of Ostrich meat 'beef' jerky with a Met-Rx chaser...I'm goin fuckin' postal! :S

Just got back from the store, somehow this huge chocolate pie must have accidentally fallen in the basket! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

You'll never get away with it. My wife can smell when I've been cheatin'. Especially watch out for telltale signs like chocolate on the collar. Gets me busted every time.

Joe

Thanks for the heads up...I better do laundry in the morning!

Gotta remember to take the trash out & do the dishes too...B|

Any other helpful hints...I'm new at this! :$

She's been trying to get me healthy, and I swear if I eat one more 'snack' of Ostrich meat 'beef' jerky with a Met-Rx chaser...I'm goin fuckin' postal! :S

Just got back from the store, somehow this huge chocolate pie must have accidentally fallen in the basket! :)

You've been around since the days of Jesus Christ, I think you can enjoy your fucking pie. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You've been around since the days of Jesus Christ, I think you can enjoy your fucking pie. :D

HE's pissed off at me too...so I lost a nail and he had to cross his legs...BFD! :S

You'll never get away with it. My wife can smell when I've been cheatin'. Especially watch out for telltale signs like chocolate on the collar. Gets me busted every time.

Joe

You're in a lose-lose.. Don't do the laundry, and she'll smell your naughtiness.. Do the laundry and that's such an unusual behaviour for a man that she'll know you're trying to hide something!! :D:D:P
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Joe

You're in a lose-lose.. Don't do the laundry, and she'll smell your naughtiness.. Do the laundry and that's such an unusual behaviour for a man that she'll know you're trying to hide something!! :D:D:P

sprinkle on some gasoline and tell her you were working on the car, she won't smell anything but the gas :)
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Buy another one, have a very small sliver of it and give the rest to her. She'll understand that you took a taste, appreciate that you thought of her, and be proud of your self control.

Then I'll tell her the truth and come out looking like a heroB|

You are only as strong as the prey you devour

Buy another one, have a very small sliver of it and give the rest to her. She'll understand that you took a taste, appreciate that you thought of her, and be proud of your self control.

Then I'll tell her the truth and come out looking like a heroB|

Yeah good plan...:S

I'll file that right with your 'open the door for her' advise...ya prick! :P

Any other helpful hints...I'm new at this!

Did you mess up the utensil drawer while trying to find the pie slicer? You better clean that up too. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

simple solution: buy two pies. eat one, and take a small slice out of the second one. tell her you tried it, but felt guilty and didn't eat any more.B|

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

pie slicer

You women folk have the strangest assumption of what we men do when you;re not around... Pie slicer, lmao....

you women folk?! i'm a guy last time i checked! i was making essentially the same point in my post that you made in reply to mine
;)