tetra316

100 Ways to Die

I think "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" might be a funnier show.:)

just slip out the back jack...make a new plan stan.... drop off the key lee....;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Wow, natural selection at its best, that's for sure. A morbidly addicting show.

1,000 ways to die! love it love it! just reminds one of how easy it is to take life for granted.... though most of the episodes are exaggerated and reallly do suggest there is a "better" gene pool lol.:D

Life is short no matter what you do, you never know, so live it to its fullest.
"A man only gets in life what he is believing for, nothing more and nothing less" Kenneth Hagen

I liked the one where the patient was left on an X-ray table for brain scans and the X-ray tech started fucking this hot nurse in the X-ray control room, in full view of the patient. Only problem was, the hot nurse kept bumping the X-ray button, repeatedly X-raying the poor bastard's head until he died.

Maybe not a bad way to go. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban