DoctorSig

First Dance for mother and groom

Bride to be is on my ass to get this done.
I need to pick a song for my mother and I to dance during the wedding reception.

I want to get a few options ready for my mother to listen to so we can make a decision.

Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------
for the love of GOD do NOT choose 'Butterfly kisses'... that song is used at 75% of all weddings for one of the parental dances. I DJ'd in college and did many a wedding.... I wanted to rip my eyes out every time I heard that song.

Sorry if anyone did use that song at their wedding. :P

Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

for the love of GOD do NOT choose 'Butterfly kisses'... that song is used at 75% of all weddings for one of the parental dances. I DJ'd in college and did many a wedding.... I wanted to rip my eyes out every time I heard that song.

That's the same effect Tom Petty's "Free Fallin'" has on me. It was pretty good the first 500 times.:S:D

Bride to be is on my ass to get this done.
I need to pick a song for my mother and I to dance during the wedding reception.

I want to get a few options ready for my mother to listen to so we can make a decision.

Thanks

Dayum...she already got you rapped around her finger.:o..this gonna be an interesting ride......(with you losing)

"SHE" wants a good song for you to dance to with HER mother...SHE finds it! THEN, if YOU like it, YOU Agree..

Man up NOW, or wish you had in 3 years!