Twoply

Wife just went out drinking

She gets out with her girlfriends 2-3 times a year. I'm going to pork her when she comes home all bombed.
Its what heteros do.

FIFY :D:D

Play the cards right and you might get some forbidden love!:o
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

She gets out with her girlfriends 2-3 times a year. I'm going to pork her when she comes home all bombed.
Its what hereos do.

so are you saying that she has to get drunk to have sex with you?
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

:D:D:D

Drunk women are up for fun stuff.......:P

Not the too drunk ones... they just lay there like a goddamn wet rag. Not much fun.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Not the too drunk ones... they just lay there like a goddamn wet rag. Not much fun.

Is this a confession?

Sort of. I didn't do it. Was at a party and accidentally walked in on a couple. She was stone cold drunk and the guy was just banging her. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Is this a confession?

Sort of. I didn't do it. Was at a party and accidentally walked in on a couple. She was stone cold drunk and the guy was just banging her. :S

Dude, when Im drunk I just want to sleep. Definitely dont want to be the girl above :S:P

Too bad I have to work on the evenings that my wife and her workmates have their monthly tequila blender drink party. Otherwise, I'd be getting laid at least once a month.

Joe

That sounds like a Country song; "Tequila makes her clothes fall off!":D

Chuck

Is this a confession?

That's just soooo wrong! [:/]

Chuck

Is this a confession?

So... you wanted a watch for your birthday and they let ya!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Dude, when Im drunk I just want to sleep. Definitely dont want to be the girl above :S:P

What - you don't like it on top?:o

Sorry . . . I know you are stil innocent and virginal.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

marrage does that to a guy... get a girlfriend and you will get laid more often and still get your clothes washed :ph34r:

Roy

ok....part of the preceding was a joke... you figure out what part, keep the hate PM's to yourself, you dont put out the guy will find someone who will... pure and simple

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

I gotta quit posting when I drink, the dont send me hate pm's part wasnt aimed at you, rather at some others who take it upon themselves to vent their frustration in pm's but while drunk I didnt think of saying that... my bad.

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

You definitely want to find the sweet spot of "kind of drunk, but not tooooo drunk.";)

Yuppers, agreed.. on both sides (or all sides, if this encounter is to involve more than a twosome lol, guess I gotta keep it open-minded).. it's called "tippssy" (pronounced with a slight slur, lol) All faculties intact but slightly enhanced and moderately disinhibited.. lol. And this is coming from someone who is pretty sure she hasn't had more than a few sips of beer or wine, or any sex, in a few good years... now that I think about it, that's kinda sad LOL..

now... when do we get details from the night in question??
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

I gotta quit posting when I drink, the dont send me hate pm's part wasnt aimed at you, rather at some others who take it upon themselves to vent their frustration in pm's but while drunk I didnt think of saying that... my bad.

Roy

That drinkin' will get you in trouble!:D I can't help but recall my drinkin' days and have to cut you some slack... just don't let it happen again!:D:D:D

We're cool!;)

Chuck

That drinkin' will get you in trouble!:D I can't help but recall my drinkin' days and have to cut you some slack... just don't let it happen again!:D:D:D

you can recall your drinking days? some of mine were just a blur

We're cool!;)

Chuck

--
Rob