wayneflorida

I have to find my cat cook book

I'm sure dressing came before marinating.[:/]
http://www.buffalonews.com/city/article97630.ece

Buffalo police rescued a cat from a Cheektowaga man who apparently was planning to make a meal out of his pet because he thought it was ill-tempered, authorities said Monday.

When Ferry-Fillmore District officers pulled over a car driven by Gary L. Korkuc on Sunday night during a traffic stop, they said they heard a cat crying from inside the trunk and investigated.

What they found has left animal lovers at the SPCA Serving Erie County in shock.

The cat, according to police, was in a cage “marinating” in a mixture of crushed red peppers, chili pepper, salt and oil.

“It’s disgusting. It surprises me every day what people are capable of when it comes to violence, whether it is animals or people,” said Gina M. Browning, the SPCA’s director of public relations. “I’ve never heard of anything like this before.”

Korkuc, 51, was arrested on one count of cruelty to animals by Officers Jerry Guilian and John Poisson, shortly after he was stopped on the 1100 block of Broadway at about 7:45 p. m. for allegedly passing a stop sign.

is there a police radio code for that?

dispatch-"We got a 782- a 782 in progress all units respond"

officer- "copy that, a cat in a trunk marinading in teriaki sauce, over."

dispatch- "no that's a 785, this is a cat in chili sauce, over"
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

wouldn't you skin and properly prepare it before marinating it. If you're going to eat a cat, at least have the decency to kill it quickly and not torture it.

That would be the rational thing to do, right? Unfortunately, I can say with some certainty that this guy most likely has a mental illness. He talked about how he thought the cat was greedy and rude, how he wanted to punish it. Psychological illnesses tend to remove rational cognitive thinking from situations.

It makes me sick to hear things like this. This was ONE guy who just HAPPENED to get caught...how many other countless people out there are torturing animals?? Too effing many.

And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

Absolutely,It is much better than the old days however, at least the state of humanity is improving and animals are slowly gaining rights. Also with neighbor vigilance and public awareness more of these atrocities are stopped. Unfortunately livestock are not afforded these privileges yet...in some countries cats are considered livestock.

but as you said this guy was just torturing his cat....and not going to eat it.
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

at least the state of humanity is improving and animals are slowly gaining rights.

I can’t wait for the day when they can finally vote.

LMAO - can you imagine what the platform for president would be?:D:D:D

OTOH - It would be better than what we have now.[:/]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

After reading the statements made by the kitty owner, I believe he just may be a bit psychotic. It's not an excuse for his behavior, but an explanation.

A psychotic kitty?:o
Now that's scary!:o
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

psychotic as in "crazy" guy. Hearing voices, delusions, paranoid. The type of people I treat on a daily basis.

You work at a drop zone?

No, she lives with one. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban