efs4ever

Weekend Numbers. Aug 21-22 2010

:$:5:1

lurked a tandem with video....just happened to be my son. had a really nice 4 way to end the day today ---- thx jumpervint and doc.;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

:)
I did 2 very fun freefly jumps in Deland and then I threw a fish at a mullet toss. Rednecks sure do know how to have fun!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:):9::D

7 AFF jumps
1 Coach jump (and tossed out static line student on the way up)
1 four way jump at MESL which was canceled due to weather. 22-C-G which went ok all things considered.

:D for having to pull for student for first time.
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

B|: 10: :D

Started throwing drogues again after hurting my knee on a landing back in May. It felt great to be working with students again. Also did an AFF Level 1 and the student did great. The instructors at Skydive Dallas are so much fun to work with.

Five more jumps to 1000! AND, I got to spend time with the most awesome guy EVER, so it would have been a great weekend no matter what! Love ya Lippy!!
http://3ringnecklace.com/

0:3:0

1 Coach jump and 2 FF jumps with my partner. We got 10 docks on the second one and that's the most we've ever done so I guess it's an improvement.
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

We got 10 docks on the second one and that's the most we've ever done so I guess it's an improvement.

That's more than I've ever done.:D

:)

Starting Friday, I got in 4 RW jumps, including a very windy one on Sunday morning.:)B| I can't wait until next year. To all you out-of-towners that won stuff in the raffle, it's going in the mail this week. Congratulations. :)
:D???? Why, you may ask? It's the first year we've held the event at Kapowsin that we didn't get rained on.:D:D

You didn't look like you were about to hurl! How was the jump? Did you love the rain in freefall?! I was thankful for my fullface. Mike wasn't too happy about having all his camera stuff getting wet.

Oh and what do you owe beer for?! That is part of the numbers posted!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

You didn't look like you were about to hurl! How was the jump? Did you love the rain in freefall?! I was thankful for my fullface. Mike wasn't too happy about having all his camera stuff getting wet.

Oh and what do you owe beer for?! That is part of the numbers posted!

That's nice of you to say... I had "the burps" the whole way up and went straight back to bed after I got back down (budwiser...ehhhh)

The jump woke me up...the rain did for sure. It took a couple seconds before I could process what was hitting me in the face. :S

What do I owe beer for...Let me count the ways:
1. I got cleared for self-supervison last weekend...Beer.
2. Riggers willing to spend time showing me how to pack....Beer.
3. The 208-B for the first time...beer?

Saw my first glory yesterday...probably beer. I'm starting to think that everything = beer. It may be in my best interest to have "uneventful" weekends when asked. LOL

Three day weekend:

0:16:1

12 34-way jumps ..... Video debriefs can really suck.:S
1 fun 18 wayB|
3 AFF L1s .... Two simple, one interesting.

Beer for first formation load & first oxygen (we went to 17k AGL). Both occured on same load.:D

That was the end of my summer break.... Back at work today [:/]

The choices we make have consequences, for us & for others!

I LOVE Qatar! ;)
B|B|B|

I got stuck in a tent for 4 days there... hot as fuck.

Air Force had a pool and plenty of hot chicks. :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message