skymama

So, you hear it's going to be a rainy weekend

What goes through your mind on what you can do since skydiving is off the list. Me? I just thought, "Oh, I can clean out my closets!"
I think there's something seriously wrong with me. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

What goes through your mind on what you can do since skydiving is off the list. Me? I just thought, "Oh, I can clean out my closets!"

It isnt just you...;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

there would only be something seriously wrong with YOU...:o
if you wanted to clean out MY closets!!!!:)

IF it does turn out rainy,,, i like to .......
Go to the movies
Catch up on organizing my office.
Pay some bills.
Waste time on the computer!!!!! B|;):)Enjoy an afternoon nap,, with the window open , so that i can HEAR the raindrops!!!!

does this mean it's gonna RAIN in sunny F L A ??

here,, we're going to have temps in the 90's today
and temps in the 50's tomorrow!!!:o

Happy Autumn...!!!
jamesjoseph

Then you should be getting the pool area ready for some fun with the hubby B| Get rid of the kids, hide the cars in the garage, don't answer the phones,,,etc. Forget cleaning the house,,,,,chase each other around the pool nekid ! ;)

smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

If it's raining, I'm not going to run around on a wet pool deck. Have you not heard that I'm klutzy? :ph34r: Besides, I think the nieghbors would have an issue with that.

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Florida's not where it's cloudy enough, often enough, to push the envelope, so that's why you're not thinking in those terms. Chronically overcast places like in Upstate New York (where I started), or the Pacific Northwest, or the UK have a whole other definition of "hop & pop weather". Lotta good canopy pilots get formed in those areas; now you know why.

Before you leave home (and you ARE leaving!):

Shock the pool
Close the closet doors
Set the alarm
Lock the front door

then meet me in the bar at the DZ.

See you tomorrow.
;)

That sounds MUCH better than cleaning the closets. I'd listen to him :)

If I heard it was going to rain here, I would be very happy. We really, really need rain in VA. I think we have had .2 inches since the beginning of August.

For recreation, the unfortunate thing is that most of the other things I enjoy are also outside activities. Of course I can run and hike in the rain especially if it is not a downpour. Otherwise I will stay in and do some cooking or something. Probably mean to clean the house some but never quite get around to it.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

when it rains, i either go to the indoor rock wall, or check the charts and see what the swells are doing. its alot less crowded on the water when all the tourists are chased away by a little water B|

Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

If I heard it was going to rain here, I would be very happy. We really, really need rain in VA. I think we have had .2 inches since the beginning of August.

I saw a cloud (which I haven't seen here in 6 months) last week... does that count as rain?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I go to the DZ, there is still a chance I might get a couple of jumps, and if not I can always give a canopy course in the classroom to the motivated students / novices who came anyway.
And have a few beers.

you should come to whatever dropzone is near me, i think its emerald coast(stupid moving), and do that B| id attend!
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Drink beer and watch football (college).
Your a true purple and gold LSU Tigeress, right.

Yes, I am! ;)
I can clean closets and watch the game at the same time. Win-win!

Drink beer and watch football (college).
Your a true purple and gold LSU Tigeress, right.

Yes, I am! ;)
I can clean closets and watch the game at the same time. Win-win!

So, you're coming out of the closet?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

That depends on what is in the closet.

It that the "Paddle Closet"?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun