shah269

Strip Clubs in China

I was there last December, the only place you MIGHT find a decent club is in Shanghai,
If you are going to Shanghai get a hold of Frenchy from here, he lives there.

The pollution is much better now, the Chinese govt, is making a decent effort (in light of the population and ecconomy) to reduce the levels of airborne pollution.

I loved China, food was great and the culture is amazing :)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah but how are the strip clubs?
I mean let's face it are they anything like the ones in Atlanta!
FYI who was that cute girl skydiver who was molesting me....hi baby how you doing! ;)

But no man it's wrong. It's a dictator ship. Hell I would love to not buy stuff made there. I know what they do to their people........it's wrong!

But then again....I may have the biggest dick in the room for the first time in my life!

Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

OK I've hit strip clubs in all but Australia, Asia and that melting pile of mud in the south.
And sadly, I think for my EMBA class we are going to China.......I have my issues with China be it human rights to it being a dictator ship......but back on topic.
Are there any strip clubs there?

I don't think they would hire you. :P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Yeah but how are the strip clubs?
I mean let's face it are they anything like the ones in Atlanta!
FYI who was that cute girl skydiver who was molesting me....hi baby how you doing! ;)

Are you drunk?
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Yeah but I hear you tip in pennies!
And let's face all those pennies in my shorts bouncing around could damage the goods.

And I like my goods!
You know though.......it may be a good business model. Sub par girls here in the US could go off and work in woman deprived China as strippers?
I hear the guy to gal ratio there is the same at most DZ's!

No...but I think I've figured out why we are going to China......A lunch there is $1.
Can you beleive that! You know it's not chicken!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

No...but I think I've figured out why we are going to China......A lunch there is $1.

In Thailand we had some great dinners for ~$1 at the little dirt floor mom-and-pop places the locals ate. Pad Thai Shrimp, steaming hot from the wok . . . mmmmm. You should go to Thailand. B|

Oh yeah, beautiful women in Thailand, none bigger than a size 4. :D

In Thailand we had some great dinners for ~$1 at the little dirt floor mom-and-pop places the locals ate. Pad Thai Shrimp, steaming hot from the wok . . . mmmmm. You should go to Thailand. B|

Oh yeah, beautiful women in Thailand, none bigger than a size 4. :D

you know, the most beautiful are - NOT woman! shah might find out he'd like that, too.. :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

you know, the most beautiful are - NOT woman! shah might find out he'd like that, too.. :P

When I was 18 I had a chance to go to Rio yeah.....gorgeus but...packing if you catch my drift!

You know I'm going to have fun no mattere where I go. Heck I've had fun in Hazmat suits to out in the middle of nothing Yuma.
I'm going to have fun in China I know! It's the principle of the matter! I need to get this one in while I'm in Asia!

is no excuse to bad-mouth the guy.

I called him a dirty old man. Since when is that bad mouthing? :ph34r:

When you used your teeth.[:/]

:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey, Vskydiver made a great 7 of 9 at Chicks Rock. Ya shoulda been there. We're already planning to go next year. :)

I shows the pic to a whuffo friend.
His reaction:

Um, . . .

Not 7 of 9, more like 9 out of 10 !!!

ASSIMILATE ME BABE !!!!!!!!!

:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

And let's face all those pennies in my shorts bouncing around could damage the goods.

Usually to get a penny to bounce, you need open space to do so, so what you're saying is, you got plenty of free space in your shorts that pennies could achieve enough momentum to hit you and damage your 'goods'?

That sure will help with the ladies.:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Usually to get a penny to bounce, you need open space to do so, so what you're saying is, you got plenty of free space in your shorts that pennies could achieve enough momentum to hit you and damage your 'goods'?

That sure will help with the ladies.:D

You are thinking wayyyy too hard about the size of Shah's penis.

As a male exotic dancer I would hope that said space would be filled with cash cradling the two boys.....though the thought of paper cuts does sound painful.....but then what are the alternatives? A fanny pack!

Who's side are you on?>:(

1) Wrong who's/whose.

2) Im not taking sides, it was merely an observation.

:P

Go eat your ice cream... don't forget the pickles.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

As a male exotic dancer I would hope that said space would be filled with cash cradling the two boys.....though the thought of paper cuts does sound painful.....but then what are the alternatives? A fanny pack!

In some countries a fanny pack means something completely different. ;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Yeah but in no country is a fanny pack ever acceptable nor found to be sexy! Not even China!

Yeah but in no country is a fanny pack ever acceptable nor found to be sexy! Not even China!

Exept Greece . . . and sometimes Brasil . . . but Fanny Pack has a WHOLE different meaning.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

designer fanny pack?
http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/39/2009/03/thumb160x_81da70f84115880ae840d316c4426d10.jpg

doggy fanny pack? WTF!
http://www.fannypackphotos.com/files/dogfannypack.jpg