kingbunky

who is the antithesis of lady gaga?

"I was told I could listen to my radio at a reasonable volume..."

"Excuse me, but i think you have my stapler. . . "

"I could set the building on fire"

epic movie , you get the correct cover letter ?
to OP lady gaga is a cheap imitation of madonna , madonna is a cheap imitation of minnie pearl . play men with hats or zamfir !

"I was told that I could listen to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the radio while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down the radio because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven. "
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

epic movie , you get the correct cover letter ?

" Hi, Peter. What's happening? We need to talk about your TPS reports."
"Yeah. The coversheet. I know, I know. Uh, Bill talked to me about it."
"Yeah. Did you get that memo?"
"Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. And the problem is just that I forgot the one time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore."
" Ah! Yeah. It's just we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports before they go out now. So if you could go ahead and try to remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right! "
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

Try THIS

Gets the message across pretty well. ;)

BAHAHAH, i could'nt remembr what the damn thing was called i wanted to recommend it earlier!

Try THIS

Gets the message across pretty well. ;)

BAHAHAH, i could'nt remembr what the damn thing was called i wanted to recommend it earlier!

Trick is to make it as quiet as you can, with it still being heard by her.

If shes the only one that hears it, even better!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

someone in a cube close to me bought a lady gaga cd, and she plays it repeatedly. it's not loud, so i can't complain, but it's just kind of an irritating background noise. and she hums along to it.

i want to turn the tables. >:(

Who's the antithesis? Anyone w/talent & class.

someone in a cube close to me bought a lady gaga cd, and she plays it repeatedly. it's not loud, so i can't complain, but it's just kind of an irritating background noise. and she hums along to it.

This, with this next and then top the three song play list out with this

Put the speakers over near her and wear ear plugs r listen to your own music with earbuds.:D

Should only take a day to fix the problem.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The Jonas Brothers.

Dueling banjos.

Bagpipes.

The Irish Rovers.

Julie Andrews.

Ride of the Valkyrie

Gregorian Chant

and the ultimate torture - Disney Songs. You can only hear "It's a Small World After All" so many times without going insane.

Make sure you have earplugs.

um...is it bad that all of that is on my iPod? Except the Jonas Brothers. NEVER THE JONAS BROTHERS!

nah, i think she'd like george strait and barry manilow. tiny tim would make my ears bleed.

just get some heavy metal. and play that.
i recommend something along the lines of

whitechapel
job for a cowboy
cradle of filth

or you could just play a yoko ono cd. but then youd prolly just want to kill yourself more

This. Maybe some beneath the massacre as well would be good.:ph34r:
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, all used up, and loudly proclaiming: Wow, what a ride!

Put the speakers over near her and wear ear plugs r listen to your own music with earbuds.:D

And then this;)
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

And then this;)

Finished up by this?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And then this;)

Finished up by this?

Well, if were gonna have a duel, try thisB|
What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama

Might I suggest Children of Bodom?
They're a thumpingly enthusiastic loud melodic death metal band heavy on the harpsichords, drum machines and synthesizers whose lead singer alternates between screaming and growling. I swear the poor guy just sounds like he really needs a hug. I've been listening to these guys "best breeder" album for years and I swear to god to this day I can still barely understand a single word of the lyrics.
:ph34r:
-B

Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.