LuckyMcSwervy

How Long Before Vacation Do You Pack?

Me: The night before.
The Wife packs "the morning of", after f**king around on Facebook. Frantic that she can't find shit she Just Now!! tries to locate. She takes after her mom.
The Mother In Law packs around noon, after going to the hairdresser and shopping.
Guess who My Daughters take after?
We always leave way too late. I wonder why. [:/]

Can they meet you there?? :D
Always be kinder than you feel.

So, yesterday I shipped a 21 lb. box to the dive shop I use in EYW. So... that freed up 21 more pounds of clothes and shit in my suitcase.

I've been reorganizing, ironing and trying on outfits all night.

This is my last night at home before we leave Tuesday morning.

UGH. Someone needs to pray for the person I'm going with. He's gonna need it!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Packed Tuesday morning at 6:30 to leave at 7:45. Didn't forget anything (did leave my shampoo there when I packed for the return trip, no big deal).

If it is a specialty vacation (flyfishing, skidiving, etc) I would pack the equipment for the activity earlier and double-triple check it but the general stuff is always last minute.
"What if there were no hypothetical questions?"

UGH. Someone needs to pray for the person I'm going with. He's gonna need it!!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You know how to make it up to him.:$

I certainly do. :)

Did you pack the French Maid outfit?

It won't take up too much room.:)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

So, yesterday I shipped a 21 lb. box to the dive shop I use in EYW. So... that freed up 21 more pounds of clothes and shit in my suitcase.

I've been reorganizing, ironing and trying on outfits all night.

This is my last night at home before we leave Tuesday morning.

mod·er·a·tion  [mod-uh-rey-shuhn]

–noun
1. the quality of being moderate; restraint; avoidance of extremes or excesses; temperance.
2. the act of moderating.
3. moderations, British . the first public examinations at Oxford University for the B.A. degree in mathematics or in classics.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Nevermind..... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That was not going to end well. :P

temper temper :P;)
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Nevermind..... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That was not going to end well. :P

temper temper :P;)

It wasn't mean.

What I said was I asked him last night if he was sure he could handle me this week. He said as long as I take a break from talking from time to time we'd be just fine together. :D

It wasn't mean.

What I said was I asked him last night if he was sure he could handle me this week. He said as long as I take a break from talking from time to time we'd be just fine together. :D

oh lol. thought you were going to yell at me :)

ok i wasn't going to say it i can't resist.... i'm sure you'll find other ways to occupy your mouth :o

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Apparently, I could've gotten by with a small carry-on. B|

Oh well. Maybe next time I'll pack more realistically. :D

PS - Awesomeeeeeeeee trip!! :$

Yeah right! :P Glad you had a good time :)

Thanks! The good thing is he packed almost as heavy as me. And he knows better!!! :D

Okay I'm getting ready to leave on a 7 week holiday. I will be able to pack for 2 days. I'll probably pull some things together the day before I leave, then finish the full packing the day off... a few hours before just in case something comes up...

lots to remember on what i need for 7 weeks (all climates, all activities, etc...)....

CReW SKies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM