ridestrong

Hey Baby Squirrel!

While this maybe a great term for the ladies or your significant other,... why is it that you never see any baby squirrels?

Also, guys/gals what names do you like for the opposite sex or your significant other?
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

While this maybe a great term for the ladies or your significant other,... why is it that you never see any baby squirrels?

Alright Partner, I'm not following your train of thought here ~ Halp me out. So we can call our SO's "Baby Squirrels" and why do we never see them? I'm confused? Did your lithium prescription run out? :D:D

Also, guys/gals what names do you like for the opposite sex or your significant other?

I call my Wife

1. Babe
2. Honey
3. Sweetie
4. Katee
5. ?

Sorry man, I'm not original.
=========Shaun ==========

Alright Partner, I'm not following your train of thought here ~ Halp me out. So we can call our SO's "Baby Squirrels" and why do we never see them? I'm confused? Did your lithium prescription run out? :D:D

I call my Wife

1. Babe
2. Honey
3. Sweetie
4. Katee
5. ?

Sorry man, I'm not original.

Tonight when you get home... start calling her 'Baby Squirrel' ;):D
*I am not afraid of dying... I am afraid of missing life.*
----Disclaimer: I don't know shit about skydiving.----

Ummmm.... I must respectfully disagree with the poster above.

Dude?

Have you seen his house?

Besides, the squirrels make a mighty tasty stew.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

Hey, most all the work is already done, we just finished putting in the continuous vent soffit, trim work on the outside, the floors are in, the bathroom downstairs is next after painting all the new casings, doors, base and shoe.

Still need to pave the driveway and then cut down a few trees.

Rainbo barely even recognizes the place now.

I am an animal lover, but I hate squirrels. Maybe it's because I live downtown, and they are nothing but a nuisance. Or maybe it's because they found bubonic plague in the ones that live in City Park. Or maybe it's because I've had a few come inside the house, and getting them out is like a game for them. All they gotta do it turn and run out of the house, but nooooooo, they want to taunt you by running between your legs and jumping all over the furniture. Little wankers. Then, they dig up my flower beds to bury french-fries that they dug out of some dumpster. And they eat my tomatoes. Of course, it's illegal in Denver to shoot them, or harm them in any way. But I suppose that's only if you get caught.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD