shropshire

Very sad day for the RAF :-(

Ok. This may not be so bad? When do you think used ones will start filtering into the Army Surplus Market? Lets buy one.

there is a civilian owned one in the airshow game...i think it was a canada bird.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Fuck the cuts

It's not the cuts, it's the entire Ministry of Defence recquisition process, designed as it is to pay BAESystems as much money as possible for providing as little, as late and as overbudget as possible.

So the Harrier, which is here, and works, will be replaced by the JSF, which will arrive in service fuck knows when; and the Invincible class carriers are being decommissioned to be replaced by the QE class, which will arrive in service never (IMO) - by which time we'll have nevertheless spent such an unbelievable amount of money on them that the Navy wont even be able to afford to sail the few surface vessels it actually does have left.

God bless Whitehall.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Ok. This may not be so bad? When do you think used ones will start filtering into the Army Surplus Market? Lets buy one.

I rented a Harriet one time...does that count?
Plus! She was very jumpable!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239