virgin-burner

who else fucking hates decembre!?

voice why you hate this month!

post all your hate!

i fucking hate it because it's my fucking birthday, it's fucking christmas, and for fucks sake, i dont fucking feel the fucking holidays!

:S
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

post all your hate!

i fucking hate it because it's my fucking birthday, it's fucking christmas, and for fucks sake, i dont fucking feel the fucking holidays!

I hate Decembre because you spelled it latino Style!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, I hate the cold and December is usually cold!! So yeah.. I guess I hate the weather in December!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

post all your hate!

I hate Decembre because you spelled it latino Style!>:(

my bad, i thought it was yankee-stylee, if it was a british forum, i would of spelled it "december"!

:D:D:D
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

"Christmas is a poor excuse to stick your hand in a mans pocket every 25th of December. Everyone who goes around with Christmas on their lips should be buried with a stake of holly in theire heart."
Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossilbe before they were done.
Louis D Brandeis

Where are we going and why are we in this basket?

post all your hate!

i FUCKING HATE christmas music. leave that shit alone for fuck's sake. christmas has been around for 100's of years and we still have the same damn songs.

enough is fucking enough
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

post all your hate!

But ...but ...You live in the land of nutcrackers, gingerbread, sugarplums (whatever those are) chocolate and classic Christmas imagery! You actually live inside a Christmas card! Happy Birthday! :)

post all your hate!

i FUCKING HATE christmas music. leave that shit alone for fuck's sake. christmas has been around for 100's of years and we still have the same damn songs.

enough is fucking enough

"Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" is only a few years old ...relatively speaking.

post all your hate!

Let me guess...it makes you want to PUKE? :P:ph34r::D

PS. It would help if you spelled DECEMBER correctly. :P

as i stated above, you guys cant fucking spell "colour", instead you say "color"; there's not even a fucking decent yankee-speek translator around, so i assumed, it must be fucking "decembre"; just feel appreciated for me thinking in yankee-speak!
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I used to like the cold, but now I can't stand it.
I also used to like my birthday, which is also on Christmas day. Now I don't like birthdays much either.
But if I had my choice, I'd rather have more birthdays than not have them. And I'd like to have them where it's warm.

post all your hate!

as i stated above, you guys cant fucking spell "colour", instead you say "color"; there's not even a fucking decent yankee-speek translator around, so i assumed, it must be fucking "decembre"; just feel appreciated for me thinking in yankee-speak!

Do you also say "Arsehole" instead of the proper, "Asshole"?B|

post all your hate!

Do you also say "Arsehole" instead of the proper, "Asshole"?B|

actually, i'd prefer to say "FUCK YOU" instead! B|
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda