shah269

Strip club web pages.

Did you notice that the vast majority of the girls are russian?

YEAH! Here my friends and I thought, "We are in Cape Town RSA, one of the furthest places form Russia what are the odds of this place being full of Russian girls?!"
Boy were we wrong! But the local girls were fun.

But yeah, strippers must be one of Russias top 5 exports!
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

:)Nope never been there and never made a funny face while standing outside with a few strangers taking odd photos!

I really would not call the Clermount a strip club. It is by far and away way too cool a place for that name. I would venture to call it a piece of American history.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Dude I hope those chicks unbuttoned your shirt that far. Cause if not....CREEPY

I know you can see nipple and you are not paying for it!
NO clue how that happend. But I have to say of all the places I have visited with all the different folks.
I have to say that night was one of the best.
Great group of people and one heck of a place to visit.
If you are ever in Atlanta you must stop over for a drink or three!
The words that come to mind? "The local family strip club." Think Cheers....with a 60+ yo stirpper or two.

Considering the crime level in many countries and the fact that many Russian and Ukrainian girls get trafficked, probably not.

I am not saying they all are but once they get trapped it is hard for them to get free without consequences that could include their families being murdered.

Here in Chicago you will find that many of the working girls are being forced, once they have been here a few months they get shipped to other brothels in bigger cities.

Sad but true.

Some of the strippers might be forced to work for nearly nothing, others may have the ability to come and go as they please, nobody knows for sure.

It's wrong that's why when I go out with friends, if the place is mini Kiev it pisses me off. Remember when strippers were local girls? God those were the good days!

wetbrick
I agree with you, that's why I tell my friends to avoid those places that are New Kiev. It's just wrong. Thus why I really like places that have locals working.
Not only is it more ethical but.....well in a really stupid way it's a very good way to get to know the ins and out of a city you are visiting..
The simple question "Oh you are from here? Where is a good place to grab lunch?" has guided me to some of the best bars and best local mom and pop dive bars I have ever seen.

Case in point Fort Walton Beach. That question got me to a local biker bar that was just amazing! The girl worked there in the late afternoons and after a few meetings I showed up shirt and tie and it was a great conversation starter. And I had some of the BEST chicken wings I have ever had! :)