skymama

For all of you who have been around for awhile

You might have heard me talk about my kids a time or two, right? :P The twelve year old girl I had when I joined the forums is now a young lady and she's engaged! Feel old yet? I know I do! :|

This comes on the heels of me finding out I'm getting divorced, selling my house and will enter into financial ruin when I finally sell my house for a loss but hey...three cheers for marriage! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I know you are very happy for your daughter. Congrats to her. :)
Im sure you will get a reasonable amount for your house. After all you are the world famous SKYMAMA ;) You are like a celebrity..:D

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I'd hit it.
:P

Skymama go out with me!!!B|

Oh come on!
You AND everyone in out world knows I love you!!!
:)

I told her if I were in charge of picking her next boyfriend, I would pick you...;)
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Im sure you will get a reasonable amount for your house. After all you are the world famous SKYMAMA

In the perfect Skymama world maybe! :ph34r: It's listed less than I bought it for; add in the $70,000 remodel...well, that was the worst decision of my life. But, I believe most of you told me so, and you were right!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Skymama go out with me!!!

Oh, all right, but you have to make me dinner. I hear you have mad skills. ;)

Congratulations to your daughter! I will offer their condolences or congratulations on the divorce, because sometimes it requires both or neither...so I will say this, I hope all those affairs are settled without any undue drama or BS. Best wishes through that ordeal.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I'd hit it.
:P

Skymama go out with me!!!B|

Oh come on!
You AND everyone in out world knows I love you!!!
:)

I told her if I were in charge of picking her next boyfriend, I would pick you...;)

I think more skydiving women should switch to parallel polyandry instead of all this serial monoagamy.

Fl. law doesn't let you keep everything acquired b/4 being married ?

I sold that house and bought another house with non-peaceful jeffery. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Edit: I have never met peaceful jeffrey and have never had any relationship with him other than having to moderate him!

You might have heard me talk about my kids a time or two, right? :P The twelve year old girl I had when I joined the forums is now a young lady and she's engaged! Feel old yet? I know I do! :|

This comes on the heels of me finding out I'm getting divorced, selling my house and will enter into financial ruin when I finally sell my house for a loss but hey...three cheers for marriage! :ph34r:

I'm here drinkin with you skymama (but not that sissy wine shit. only the finest PBR for the wingsuiters). Hope you don't have it too shitty, and thanks for putting up with the likes of me in the forums.;) Me thinks you should come to Mesquite mid Jan for a few jumps too.:)
Muff #5048

Thanks for the congrats and the best wishes. This is a weird month. My ex-brother-in law's family (whom I'm still friendly with) also lost his dog and almost his entire house on Monday due to his 5 year old playing with matches. I suppose all things are realitive in comparison to something like that!

{sigh}Sorry. When one door closes another opens. I've been in finacial ruin for quite a while now, but still have a good time most of the time.

If you go hang out with Mark, remember not to take your son along. Probably don't need the heckling right now.
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

My co-worker's wife moved out and left him with the kids and house, then filed for divorce.
He just went to court this morning to see his divorce finalized...two days before Xmas.
He is rather bummed.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Alix was only 16 when I joined the forums, so I haven't been around all that long.

But if you want to have a glass of wine or two next week, I'm game ... since I'm lame and can't skydive but will be in Florida anyway. B|

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Alix was only 16 when I joined the forums, so I haven't been around all that long.

But if you want to have a glass of wine or two next week, I'm game ... since I'm lame and can't skydive but will be in Florida anyway. B|

You should invite Chuck Blue and have a party. :D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I just heard of my 2nd daughter's engagement yesterday. Dang, tempus fugit.[:/]:)
You're divorcing? Hey, single guys, did ya hear that?B|

Sorry about selling your house for a loss. I've got two of 'em, and would like to have them both sold in the next two years. . .:S