banesanura

Crackerbarrel CornBread Tastes like shit.

I've only eaten at Crackerbarrel once. The cornbread was dry and tasted like cardboard (Is that what shit tastes like? I wouldn't know.)
Needless to say, I don't plan on going back.

What happened to your TV show? The last I heard you say, it was going to be on around Thanksgiving. Did I miss something, or did something happen? And I remember you are under a NDA, so if you can't say, I understand.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

ya it aired on MTV jan 3rd.

True Life: I have a fetish

Awwwww :(

I missed it.

Is it scheduled to repeat?

Edit to add:

Nevermind, I found it http://www.mtv.com/shows/truelife/episode.jhtml?episodeID=174614#moreinfo

Repeats Feb 3.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

The place is Da Bomb for breakfast. Not as good as some mom and pop places I've been, but for a chain they do a damn good breakfast. Kind of like Waffle House without the herpes.

Next time, go for the biscuits. I agree the cornbread is not all that, but the biscuits are much better.

Elvisio "it's all good and it's all bad for you" Rodriguez

ya it aired on MTV jan 3rd.

True Life: I have a fetish

Awwwww :(

I missed it.

Is it scheduled to repeat?

Edit to add:

Nevermind, I found it http://www.mtv.com/shows/truelife/episode.jhtml?episodeID=174614#moreinfo

Repeats Feb 3.

You can actually watch it online, if you have not figured that out.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I went to this restaurant a few days ago, I got excited when the corn bread came out, threw a piece in my mouth and it tasted like shit.

Has any one tried this? Why does it taste like shit?

I've had it on multiple occasions and while it does taste like shit, it tastes like good shit. It's a little bland, but I'm sure it isn't as fattening as some of the other corn bread that I've put in my mouth at one point or another.
Serious relationships turn into work after a few weeks and I already got a fucking job :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
H.A.F. = Hard As Fuck ... Goddamn Amateurs

I pretty much only eat breakfast from there and chicken with mashed potatoes and greens.

I mean hey it tastes pretty good, does not make you get the shits and that is important if you are taking a long road trip.

Might be pretty good for jumping too if you don't want to make a mess in your jumpsuit:DB|

You can actually watch it online, if you have not figured that out.

It wouldn't come up online for me. It gave a message that the video wasn't available now, but would be up soon (or something like that anyway)