shah269

Fear of ending up like a good friend *NOT for the ladies*

Cool so it's me....well that's nice to know.

No.

What do you like in life?

Company, pretty women, lots of action, something to keep your mind sharp, nice things & a nice place to live.

You have a job that gets you some of those, and that's not even close to getting you others. So you have a hole in your life. You can either try to find a person to fill that hole, our you can figure out things that you are in charge of to fill that hole.

Whether it's theater, volleyball, volunteering for a breast cancer charity, dance classes -- find something that has interested people, preferably at least fairly even, and start doing it regularly. If you like noisy parties, consider dance. If you like exercise, consider volleyball (or some other co-ed team sport). Etc. The idea is to identify what conditions (besides "single") you can address.

Get to know the people involved. Go out with them as a group. Not all will be able to -- some will be married, some are loners. But if you do social things in groups, you'll find other social people.

Wouldn't it suck to find a great woman, and she hates being with people? Two people, alone, will almost never succeed in a relationship. There're always people around them, making up a social life.

Good luck. I know this all sounds lame, but it actually works. And right now you're in the enviable position of having the time and resources to try things like that. You're in good shape, you're financially stable, so you can make time for activities.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I like not bleeding every month and being able to pee standing up. But everyone's different.

Hey -- I can pee standing up. It's just kind of messy :ph34r:

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I like not bleeding every month and being able to pee standing up. But everyone's different.

Wendy P.

lol. I'm envious of their ability to point and shoot, not just stand. It would make outdoor activities so much easier.

Good luck. I know this all sounds lame, but it actually works. And right now you're in the enviable position of having the time and resources to try things like that. You're in good shape, you're financially stable, so you can make time for activities.

Wendy P.

Thank you.....
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Wendy P.

lol. I'm envious of their ability to point and shoot, not just stand. It would make outdoor activities so much easier.

It's not all that' it's cracked out to be really.
Sure you can write your name in the snow but well...with great power comes the potential for a nutunder.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Wendy P.

It's not all that' it's cracked out to be really.
Sure you can write your name in the snow but well...with great power comes the potential for a nutunder.

I'm also jealous of ya'll's ability to have facial hair. Moustaches are awesome!

I'm also jealous of ya'll's ability to have facial hair. Moustaches are awesome!

You're obviously not in your 50's yet :P

Wendy P.

REALLY! :P

ya! I even gave my car a moustache b/c they're that awesome!

You and I need to havea little talk :P

My response was deadly serious. Given what you value in a partner, that's the surest way to ensure that her body will remain what you want it to throughout the relationship.:|

I gave you fare warning this was going to offend you.
Look like it or not, a woman can look at a guy and see about a half dozen ways he's attractive.
Be it from how he carries himself to how smart he is.
And god bless you women for having such a complicated view of men.

But well....we guys....we are different. Well I am very different. Looks matter, how she carriers her self matters, health matters. I have never or will I EVER date a girl and have to say "But she is nice"

And no only a sucker pays for what they can get for free and what brings dinner over.

Why do you make such a big deal of it? So you like what you like.

Who cares?

If you dont want what your friend has, dont buy into it.
End of story. Its not like you have no control over it.
__

My mighty steed

ya! I even gave my car a moustache b/c they're that awesome!

don't bother honey. I'm not your type.;)

Facial hair? :P

How do people here know what "My type" is?
You guys know me better than I know me!

Funky!

But yeah I've told my mom point blank that if I ever "settle" she has the right to kill me. She said ok. So....I guess I can't. Or mom will kill me.

Kind of like pulling the plug.

Facial hair? :P

How do people here know what "My type" is?
You guys know me better than I know me!

Funky!

didn't you post here somewhere that you have a size 6 or under requirement for your girls?

It's funny, god must really like the ladies. Multiple orgasms? We think so! Need to do very little work to get hit on while picking up a coffee? We think so! Able to harpoon the guy get all you want and in theory live a happy life.....we think so.

They also bleed once a month and go absolutely insane when it happens :

http://girlwithaonetrackmind.blogspot.com/2005_03_01_archive.html (scroll down to the article 'Time out')

Besides men can have multiple orgasms too. Its just that whereas women get them for free, men need to have patience and practice to be able to do that.

Besides being hit on by women isn't all that its cracked up to be. Sure its flattering and gives you nice ego boost but something just seems amiss when it happens. I know this probably sounds hard for you to believe but it just doesn't feel right when it happens.
Your rights end where my feelings begin.

Besides being hit on by women isn't all that its cracked up to be. Sure its flattering and gives you nice ego boost but something just seems amiss when it happens. I know this probably sounds hard for you to believe but it just doesn't feel right when it happens.

I can honestly say, in my 34 long years of life....I have never been hit on by a girl I have found attractive. Sure there are IOI's but never an out right "Hi Shah..." moment.
I guess I'm just one guly stinky dude?

And I think I said size medium or under was the size requirement. I guess the PC term would be..."Healthy" and not "Chunky"
I enjoy being active and would prefer to have an active partner.

Apparently I'm a dog for stating such a thing but I'm ok with it.

I can honestly say, in my 34 long years of life....I have never been hit on by a girl I have found attractive. Sure there are IOI's but never an out right "Hi Shah..." moment.

And I think I said size medium or under was the size requirement. I guess the PC term would be..."Healthy" and not "Chunky"
I enjoy being active and would prefer to have an active partner.

Apparently I'm a dog for stating such a thing but I'm ok with it.

Never said you were a dog. Just said I wasn't your type. I have a beautiful hour glass figure that just doesn't meet your medium requirement (but I am still very healthy). If you don't like girls with a big booty, thats cool with me, not everybody is a fan of the badonkadonk.;)

Never said you were a dog. Just said I wasn't your type. I have a beautiful hour glass figure that just doesn't meet your medium requirement (but I am still very healthy). If you don't like girls with a big booty, thats cool with me, not everybody is a fan of the badonkadonk.;)

ha ha you did not....but others well maybe ;)
B()()TY is nice. Nothing wrong with it.

For a guy it's harder to quantify "size". Girls can do it easy and I saw it just this past Saturday. My good friend was not interested in a guy because...he was under 6ft tall.

A guy, look we can't say no less than X or bigger than Y or larger than Z. We just have to say "What fits in our lives" and for me, being active is a must.

I have seen too many arguments between partners due to one partner not being able to participate in a sport or an activity due to size. Be it just going for along walk in NYC or a hike or...dancing or what ever.

So is there a "size" no, just a look.
Sadly from the looks of it, most women my age seem to we well on the + side of the look I'm looking for. [:/]

so just go become a manther :P

That's what my Yoga instructor told me last year when I got my divorce.
Said women my age were "Bat shit crazy...."
it would have been ok if she said it in private but I was in a room full of women in their late 40s and well....it was a bit....strange.

we will see....

Well shah...personally, I think something 'else' must be going on with you. :)

I'm about as Fuguly and Stinky as they come, always HAVE been...but when I was single I use to get 'hit on' all the time. :$

Must be some 'vibe' yer putting out?:P

...and speaking of one foot in the grave, 'ugly old Grannys' ~ here's a reality check on some of your ill-advised preconceived notions.

This thread got me thinking, so I pulled up some recent pics of two people that I know personally, both women have a bit in common...besides being OLD. B|

They both ARE grannys, they both hit on ME and began the relationship first...one asked me out in High School, ran into her a few months back at the 35th reunion.

The other asked me out for a drink 20 some years back & we've been together ever since.

DESPITE the obvious winkles, age spots, saggy butts and pasty death warmed over completions, both are very healthy and quite happy with 'who they are'...come to think of it, the only criteria of YOUR's they meet is 'income'.

Generally speaking, each makes about twice what you do, one's a lawyer the other a pilot.

What I'm getting at is...ya really need to widen your scope and your circle of friends. :ph34r:

*BTW, don't think I'm picking on ya...you got moxie and I respect that, heck I'd even buy ya a drink next time I'm in NYC...I just think ya can do better for yourself, really need to lose the whiny 'woe is me' song & dance!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Nice bike.
Cute girl.
Looks like my X wife...if she were older. [:/]

It has to be me then....I've always had to hustle.
Always. Like I said I've never had a "Hi Shah" moment. It has to be me then.
I need to think.
I'm done with this thread.

Wendy P.

A few years back a skydiving girl I knew posted a picture on her MySpace of her name she wrote on the concrete. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.