Nataly

The best times of your life...

It's funny... When I was 18, I distinctly remember feeling like 18 was the *perfect* age. I thought there was a whole world of opportunity ahead of me - I could do anything. Well, almost.

Actually, that's not really the funny bit... At 30, for the second time in my life, I kinda feel the same way. Except it's even better this time around, because I have some great experiences behind me as well to guide me...

So where do you stand right now, and is it different to how you felt, say, 10 years ago?
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

I've had some good time so far in my life, Im having a good time now and im sure the future will be good as well.
That being said there have also been some pretty shitty hard times in my life, and I'm sure there will be again. But they pass, just like the good times do.
Just gotta keep on keepin on.
Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

At 30, for the second time in my life, I kinda feel the same way. Except it's even better this time around

Ya, I feel you...I certainly feel I can do anything, but with my woman by my side I feel I can do the impossible...why is that? Why do I need a woman?

I'm not complaining but it kinda sux...
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Ya know...... I turned 60 last year and things just keep getting better and better.

I heard similar things from 50 year-olds...like it was the best time of their lives..:)

I can't wait for my 30s. I'm turning 21 in a couple months, and I know I still have a ton of life ahead of me. I love my present and I am excited for the future.

Besides 10 years ago, I was 10 years old. Who wants to be 10 again??

:D:D Oh, I don't know... Your biggest worry was whether you would wake up on time on Saturday to watch the cartoons you liked!! 10 wasn't so bad!! :D
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

I can't wait for my 30s. I'm turning 21 in a couple months, and I know I still have a ton of life ahead of me. I love my present and I am excited for the future.

Besides 10 years ago, I was 10 years old. Who wants to be 10 again??

:D:D Oh, I don't know... Your biggest worry was whether you would wake up on time on Saturday to watch the cartoons you liked!! 10 wasn't so bad!! :D

True. You know what's sad? My 10 year old brother has no idea about Saturday morning cartoons. None, the concept doesn't exist for his age group.

True. You know what's sad? My 10 year old brother has no idea about Saturday morning cartoons. None, the concept doesn't exist for his age group.

I've wondered about that...it didn't seem like it used to be. O'well, I can't blame them when you have computers and first person shooter games...you ARE the cartoon!

edited to make sense...

I've wondered about that...it didn't seem like it used to be. O'well, I can't blame them when you have computers and first person shooter games...you ARE the cartoon!

edited to make sense...

Well, I'm sure my parents were dismayed when Sat cartoons came out... They probably thought - what happened to playing outside?!!
- Chris Hadfield
- my boss

Ya know...... I turned 60 last year and things just keep getting better and better.

And
You still have not met me yet Pat,, just think how much richer your life will be when that happens ;)

If you think the best in your life has already happened, kill yourself now, because it's all down hill from there.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well, I'm sure my parents were dismayed when Sat cartoons came out... They probably thought - what happened to playing outside?!!

Good point, but the only difference is that I'm not dismayed by computers...we play cartoon characters on dz.com almost everyday!;)

And
You still have not met me yet Pat,, just think how much richer your life will be when that happens ;)

I've had the pleasure of meeting you Squeak. :)

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

And

If you think the best in your life has already happened, kill yourself now, because it's all down hill from there.

So when are you coming to this part of the world again? :)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

And

So when are you coming to this part of the world again? :)

The next certainty is 2014, but earlier if i can afford it.
2014 is USA, Canada, and South America for 6 months B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The best times of my life are when I was in my early 20's.
living on a farm, no electicity living out of the garden and what we butchered ourselves including wild game.
Logged with horses to earn cash to buy the staples, coffee, flour etc.
very peaceful and tranquil life style.
Oh yeah, no T.V. for cartoons! but I didn't miss it!
Did alot of reading in the evening.
Experience is a difficult teacher, she gives you the test first and the lesson afterward

Hey Pat, I think you should come over this way for a visit.

That's a fantastic idea but I can't even imagine how much that would cost! I'm afraid to even look. :D

It's cheaper for you to fly here than me to fly there that's for shizzle:P
Oh AND you get a seniors discount too dont you:ph34r::ph34r::P

Quick check $1350.00 return including Tax, LAX to Perth
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's a fantastic idea but I can't even imagine how much that would cost! I'm afraid to even look. :D

Sheesh! I haven't been a senior long enough to remember to ask for discounts, but then I don't fell very seniorish either!
Since I live in Boise, that probably means another $300 or more to get to and from LAX. There are no cheap routes to anywhere from here! But, it's not as bad as I figures it might be. Since the airfare to get there would break me, who'd pay for my jumps? ;)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Sheesh! I haven't been a senior long enough to remember to ask for discounts, but then I don't fell very seniorish either!
Since I live in Boise, that probably means another $300 or more to get to and from LAX. There are no cheap routes to anywhere from here! But, it's not as bad as I figures it might be. Since the airfare to get there would break me, who'd pay for my jumps? ;)

Well in Perth your accommodation would be covered, and like me you are a teacher so you are rolling on dough:D:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hi granny,

Well, I turned 70 last year & I still enjoy life.

However, I voted 'best came & gone' for the simple reason that I have always said that the best year of my life was the year that I was 25; that was most enjoyable. B|

That does not mean that I don't have fun; who wants to live that way. And I have a 6-yr old grandson that I like to play with; and he believes my tall tales and outrageous lies. :P

12 days ago I went to a memorial for a guy that I have known since the 2nd grade; that was not fun.

JerryBaumchen