shah269

What would you look past.

Yeah so what I'm not into larger women or moms.
I'm ok with all other things

What you're saying is you want a dumb good looking bimbo with no baggage. Right? Cos sit sounds like you're willing to look past personality and intelligence.
Remster

I think the more important question for you is, "What would _she_ look past?"

But, you know, that's true for all of us.

Hu....why? Your a girl. How many guys / girl at your DZ?

But what would you look past?
Or have looked past?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

>>>But it's still better than engineering school!
100 guys, 7 ladies.....3 from Kerblakistan (weren't sure if they were women but they always had dates), 3 married from SEA/India/angry land, and two that were my friends.

ya know for an engineer, you're not very good at math:P

Right? Cos sit sounds like you're willing to look past personality and intelligence.

No, I'm saying, I know know 100% what turns me on and what does not turn me on and I am ok with it.
:)Ceteris paribus I am turned on by women who are of a given size and shape and due to not wanting to be a dad....no moms.
:)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

100 guys, 7 ladies.....3 from Kerblakistan (weren't sure if they were women but they always had dates), 3 married from SEA/India/angry land, and two that were my friends.

There is an uncertainty factor with those ladies from Kerblaskistan

>Another thread about your social retardedness.

Your one warning. Cut it out.

No no no...please it's cool.

Spelling either, but I got tired of fixing it. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

But we digress, it's different at DZ's as it's different in engineering school with the supply and demand curves being totally offset towards the girls.

You evidently attended the wrong engineering schools and go to the wrong dropzones.

No, I'm saying, I know know 100% what turns me on and what does not turn me on and I am ok with it.

Then WHY did you go on a date with a girl that doesn't light your fire?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Lost a bet...we've all been there! ;):ph34r:

Goes both ways...can't tell ya how many times I've woken up with a chewed of arm under me! :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Lost a bet...we've all been there! ;):ph34r:

Yeah, that's the excuse I use too. :P:D

Simple.
You never know untill you try right?
Well she looked very nice on paper. So thought...well maybe I can look past size.
Turns out I can't.

Simple.
You new never know untill you try right?
Well she looked very nice on paper. So thought...well maybe I can look past size.
Turns out I can't.

:D

Looked nice on paper? Maybe you should stop reading resumes.

Spelling either, but I got tired of fixing it. :P

I don't expect engineers to be able to spell.:P But in this case, I might accept Shah's excuse for the miscount :D

Okay...not to be critical in any way, you seem to mention school quite a bit as reference to your social circle.

You're IN school so it makes more sense...I thought for some reason, you were out a while ago.B|

He's going for that 14 year degree dontcha know.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

Okay...not to be critical in any way, you seem to mention school quite a bit as reference to your social circle.

You're IN school so it makes more sense...I thought for some reason, you were out a while ago.B|

He's going for that 14 year degree dontcha know.

Yeah but he's also working, jumping, paying for a condo...

He's not hiding in academia like some people I've known...nothing wrong with bettering yourself with more education.

And especially with one foot in the 'real' world, it's a tough row to hoe...I know I've done it.

Keeps ya moving forward!

I've looked past my 'age bracket' criteria for a guy that was wicked handsome, very bright, and was genuinely into me for more than my looks (most guys I meet want to get down, but not go to dinner). We dated for about 8 months. Thus, I learned I am willing to look past my age bracket criteria for the right guy.

My hard limits are intelligence (don't care about education, but I'm not going to teach my way through life either) and "no smoking cigarettes." Put the cigs away in your purse and smoke a damned cigar like a man, or join the rest of us non-smokers. ;)

Other than that, I'm a gay software engineer that is covered in piercings and tattoos... it's not like I'm in high demand, so I keep my expectations reasonable.

[can't tell ya how many times I've woken up with a chewed of arm under me! :$

Oh yeah, "Coyote Embarrassed.":P:D

Hey Shah, there's plenty of hot moms out there. I sure wouldn't keep them off the list if I were you. Life can still be great with kids around ( better than you can imagine, but I won't try to convince you yet) and let's face it, those moms are proven breeders. Don't get no sexier than that.;):D

What would you look past?

I'm easy, two basics for me have always been and always will be...1) NO FAT CHICKS! 2) NO MOMS!

dude sort your shit out..

WHAT WOULD YOU LOOK PAST...

not will you NOT look past
Egghead:S:ph34r:

you only posted what you WONT look past.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

He's not hiding in academia like some people I've known...nothing wrong with bettering yourself with more education.

Hey what's wrong with hiding in academia? I like academia, the real world sucks.:D:D

Yeah...it does get a little sporty out here now & again! ;)

Other than that, I'm a gay software engineer that is covered in piercings and tattoos... it's not like I'm in high demand, so I keep my expectations reasonable.

I'd have thought software engineering would be in quite high demand.

Hey what's wrong with hiding in academia? I like academia, the real world sucks.:D:D

You could always try working at a national lab, that's sort of like "the real world lite."