jrmrangers

Will we ever see the sun again?

I've got over 2000 jumps, and it's been too windy for me to jump for much of the last 4 months. I'd just about trade you [:/], because it might mean that we got some rain (we really, really need rain here, too).

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I've got over 2000 jumps, and it's been too windy for me to jump for much of the last 4 months. I'd just about trade you [:/], because it might mean that we got some rain (we really, really need rain here, too).

Of course I know Wendy knows this but I will say it for others:

It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air than to be in the air wishing you were on the ground.

All new skydivers/aviators lust to be in the sky as much as they can (been there, done that). But once people gain some experience they realize there will always be another day to get your fix. Enjoy the skies when you can, but don't ever take to the skies in questionable weather. It could be your demise.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I live in the northeast and the weather has been shitty here for 55 out of the last 60 days!! It's killing me!! No jumping means no license. I want that A stamped in my log book so BAD!!!

When I lived in the northeast, it seemed as though 310 out of 365 days came with shitty weather. Always gray skies with water coming down in some form or another, be it frozen or liquid. I could only take it about 6 years and moved. The weather there was for the birds.

When I lived in the northeast, it seemed as though 310 out of 365 days came with shitty weather. Always gray skies with water coming down in some form or another, be it frozen or liquid.

That reminds me of home [Wales].

The valley's are green for a reason.

When I lived in the northeast, it seemed as though 310 out of 365 days came with shitty weather. Always gray skies with water coming down in some form or another, be it frozen or liquid.

That reminds me of home [Wales].

The valley's are green for a reason.

You should try the NW ( Seattle) then.. we have America's version of Crappy British weather.

Its VERY VERY green here this year... friggin algae is growin all over everything in sight

Its VERY VERY green here this year... friggin algae is growin all over everything in sight

In 2006 when I moved out of my Burnaby BC (a suburb of Vancouver) ground floor apartment after only one year being there, I discovered mushrooms growing in the back of my bedroom closet. :o

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over